Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get some bags for towing, noticed these two seem to be the most popular. But are there any major differences between the two? Any quality or fitment issues?

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
Can't speak for the airlift, but my firestones have been great. 5 years of abuse and no leaks, and no problems. I got the air compressor on mine, and it comes in handy.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok, looked around some sites today and on ebay, and every kit I saw was the 2355 model #, and listed them for 2004-2008 Titans. Do they fit the 2009's too, and just dont have the years updated? Or am I out of luck for firestone?

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
08 Titan is the same like 2011 so it's ok

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Both top quality. I've read the Firestone is slightly stiffer than Air Ride, but each are well liked.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I have the Firestone bags and love them. I ran the air lines to my license plate and replaced the top 2 license plate bolts with the shader valves and it works perfect and looks really clean. I don't like the pumps as you have to tee the lines together so then when you go around a turn the air flows and makes the lean worse. I keep a small bike hand pump in my truck and takes 5sec to put the bags to 15psi.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts