Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the T on her first big road trip and just though I would share a couple pics. Ill keep the details of the trip brief in this post and maybe make another with some added pics, Anyways Started out in Calgary Alberta, cut over to portland then headed west to the 101 drove the entire 101 all the way down to LA, spent some time there, shot over to Vegas for the weekend then Drove I15 back to canada. Was a fun trip did a little over 6000km with all of the little side trips along the way.

Anyways These couple pics are from when we were driving through the Redwood hwy in northern california we took the scenic route 'Avenue of the Giants', if you've never been up there I highly recommend it, the size of the trees are really something ! I had always wanted to see the drive through Tree so we found one, When pulling up to it I was a little sceptical wether or not the T would fit, I asked the guy there and he said hes never seen one of these trucks go through and to his knowledge I would be the first!! The biggest he's seen was an old suburban <great so im the guiney pig is what im thinking> lol, all he said is ''I would tuck those mirrors in if I were you and take it real slow'',with a sh*t eating grin on his face.

Well she fit after all, kind of glad I hadn't put the lift on yet. My fiance got out of the truck to guide me through and take a couple pics, once I got inside of it I thought I was Fu**ed, both of my tucked in mirrors were touching, I ended up doing a really tight 20 point shimmy right in the middle of the dam thing. Ended up coming out with a little scratch on one mirror but I think it was worth it. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
14,150 Posts
Nice. Your crazy haha.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Wow that's a tight fit! But still really awsome!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
hahah no way in hell im gonna put my T throught that, but still cool pics and that was probably a blast trying not to hit anything lol

·
Premium Member
21,403 Posts
"idhitit2: Looks like fun.

·
Registered
942 Posts
wow, that's crazy tight! Looks like fun though, I have always wanted to see those trees in person too, maybe I will make it out there someday. Nice lookin' T also.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Big things in tight holes...:)

L

Reactions: 07 TITAN

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Thats cool, I would have done the same!!

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hehe thanks, yeah I was fun trying not to get it jammed in there. I Just couldn't resist, there's probably not to many people around the world who can say they've driven through a tree ! .. Showed the guys I work with here in Africa and they think its fake lol

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
My parents did that in a tahoe... they didn't fit lol new side mirrors were required (they were folded in too! Lol) but sick pix!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts