Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Live in Orlando near Good Homes Rd. I must have missed this thread I would be down for meeting up just PM me with the date and time, I will be down south the weekend of Nov. 6th, so any other time is great.

·
Registered
899 Posts
scottryla said:
Live in Orlando near Good Homes Rd. I must have missed this thread I would be down for meeting up just PM me with the date and time, I will be down south the weekend of Nov. 6th, so any other time is great.
Right now we are set for the Oviedo Mall, Saturday 11/20 at 2:00 at the back of the lot in front of the food court. I know thats across town for you. If you come that will be 3. I will have several more mods done by then. Should be one or two more done this weekend.......

I really want to see and hear your Banks kit.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I will make it if I can...

Will be out of town all that week....just getting back on Friday. Don't know if I'll have the time but will try.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Might make four!!!! Anyone else?

New place at the Oviedo mall (Bill's Elbow South) great food, plus Guiness on tap. YUM

Jared

·
Registered
899 Posts
CyBwRBill said:
Will be out of town all that week....just getting back on Friday. Don't know if I'll have the time but will try.
Come on, come on.....

·
Registered
899 Posts
scottryla said:
Bumpity Bumpity Bump....Come on there has to be more people than this. Waht else do you have to do?
So Scott are you coming? Are we a confirmed three?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Mike H. said:
Right now we are set for the Oviedo Mall, Saturday 11/20 at 2:00 at the back of the lot in front of the food court.
Damn.....just saw this thread. I'll be in GA that weekend attending a wedding or else I'd stop by. I don't really have any mods to show off except tinted windows and my new bug defelctor I installed last night.
:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am 99.5% sure I can make it out there, just please PM me when we are 100% set on a date and time. I always seem to forget where this post is, and I do not want to miss the meet due to a technicality. We really need to see if we can get this in a sticky on front page!

·
Registered
899 Posts
piopremier said:
sorry i haven't seen this earlier. I also live in Oviedo and will try to make it buy but im closing on new and old houses on the 19th and the wife will probably have me moving heavy boxes on the 20th.
Well, throw 'em in the back of the Titan and drop by.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I picked up another attendee from ClubTitan. So I think we are up to five. The Red Brawn's will be well represented. Three out of Four or Five. I guess the other colors are scared. :crying:

Jared

·
Registered
899 Posts
Two weeks and counting folks....... Let's aim high and shoot for 10!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
OK, I'll bite... I'm in Clearwater and I'm willing to make the I-4 trek. Where in Orlando is this mall and how do I get to it from I-4 east bound? BTW, I be in Orlando for the Festival of the Masters at Downtown Disney, Nov 12-14. I'm working a display at the LEGO Store. So this will make two fun filled trips on I-4, just a week a part:)

·
Registered
899 Posts
robstormer said:
OK, I'll bite... I'm in Clearwater and I'm willing to make the I-4 trek. Where in Orlando is this mall and how do I get to it from I-4 east bound?
NOW THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!!

Best to take 417 (toll) from I-4 down in the Disney area where the power substation has a pole shaped like Mickey ears. Take it all the way to the Oviedo/Red Bug Lake Rd. exit. Get off there, and turn left on Red Bug from the exit ramp. Hang a right at about the second light (at Target and Chili's). The mall is there. It's all only about 1/4 mile from the 417.

It is called "Oviedo Marketplace". The address is 1700 Oviedo Marketplace Blvd., Oviedo, FL 32765, if you want to do a mapquest or similar search. See attachment. The green road is 417.

Anybody else? If you are likely coming, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll give you my cell number for if you get lost. This might turn out pretty well attended after all.

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
WE ARE STILL A GO 20 November Oviedo

floridacrakr said:
is this still on? please let me know. i live near oviedo and would like to attend.
Yes, infact I was going to bump this message, thanks for bringing it up. We are meeting at 2:00 (1400) behind the Oviedo Marketplace. I think we are up to 6 or 7 -- maybe more! I should be there by 1345, look for the red brawn. Glad to see this event is finally gaining some momentum. Mike has got some really nice work to show off and I will try to have my retrax installed by them along with the dyno electric tail gate lock. I should start a list of mods that will be represented, may intice others to attend.

Currently, off the top of my head (not all mine):
Bushwackers
Westin Nerfs
Prerunner Greg's level kit (Mike)
Husky liners
Couple of different bug shields
295/70/17 Nittos on Centerline rims (Mike)
Custom polished OEM step rails and skip plate (Mike)
Maybe: retrax bed cover, electric tailgate lock

To the others attending post a list of current mods. Mike I think I have you covered.

See you this Saturday

Jared

·
Registered
899 Posts
Yup. I just hope we get some exhaust mods there. I want to see and hear a banks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
ill try to be there. id like to see what mods other titan owners are doing and what works for them. when you say behind oviedo marketplace, do you mean the side closest to red bug lake rd or the north side? maybe we should all drive through the nearest dodge dealership parking lot and do meltdowns till our tires pop!!!(LMAO)

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm thinking on the north side, maybe just to the left of the red star in the map I posted above. I just blew it up to see better. Ya'll want to trade cell numbers by PM to make contact then?

41 - 60 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.