Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I dont see another thread open yet but I will open this up for peeps to post links / pictures of the First annual Glamis Meet.

Thanks to -

DesertDog
4X4sOcALtITAN
SuperMario_N_Titan
TitanDuner
Felix55
red_rider_elsinore
JustinToxicated
Plus me that makes 8 people in the middle of NOWHERE meet haha!

Thanks for showing up :) It was a great meet hope everyone got back safe, and had a great time out there :) I know I had more fun with the truck after I figured out how to turn the VDC off.. lol.

Funny Video of a F150 getting pulled out by a Rhino lol LINK

Pictures - First Annual Glamis Meet Titan Talk. If you look carefully you will see us at olds and me playing guitar hero 2 lol!

I will add some other links of videos as I create em.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Those silver titans were rocking!

I couldn't keep up with this guy on the flats

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome pics man!! Loved the rocking horse on the back of the Titan lol funny funny stuff!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Have you uploaded the sobe bomb video?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Wow... Looks like it was a blast. Maybe i can go to the next 1?

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
red_rider_elsinore said:
Have you uploaded the sobe bomb video?
you mean the sobe dud lol!! Not yet... Copied all video to my computer last night after unloading the stuff and cleaning up I was catching up on my Shows and relaxing lol.

The F150 one was one I wanted to get done but I will upload it. Watch my Channel and you will see it soon enough :) Ill post a link when I finish it too.

CV next time you will be welcome to come out too :)

·
Registered
488 Posts
crap! i missed the line up must have been eating breakfast when you guys shot that.
o-well i will get in there next time had a killer time some funny guys lots of laughs!
we need the dune drag video's up i will put up my pic's as soon as i figure out how heheheh. oh ya i got pulled over by highway patrol on the way home the guy was a nob asked me how much lift, were did i get done, how much, how i liked it, and told he likes the way it looks and after all that he Finley asked for my licence did not ask for insurance did ask were i was coming from and i told him the hole storey asked me if i have bin drinking i said no but was tired from driving and after all that he told me he had the same truck at home just not as high and then he rote me a fix-it ticket for no mud flaps what a douche bag!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Hey guys finally clean & showerd just wanted to say thanks to everyone that showed up and I had a great time quads beers food titans damn what could be better !!! Thanks again guys.

P.S. Faith+1 Im holding you to your word and were taking out the trucks and quads to the snow next time... Lol :hahafu:

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DESERTDOG said:
fix-it ticket for no mud flaps what a douche bag!
DD - Does it mean you fix it no ticket? That sucks. I think you guys were trying to figure out what to do when we were on our way out to the drags. That lineup was all the guys going :) Could you get Mike to drive faster than 55 going home or did you leave him in the dust after you hit 10? lol.

Ive got a video I need to edit of us going to the sand drags. I need to edit that too. Since im a Noob at editing stuff it may not look that great. Basic transitions effects ect. One of these days I will figure it out.

Felix - Snow and paddle tires on quads rocks!!! Kids that want to go up a hill love you too :) No walking haha. You let me know about the trip, to Big Bear is a bit of a drive but I would love to go play in the snow too :) Pismo sounds better for me. I can drop my quad off with Tony and have a hotel with the family :) That would be awesome !!!

So much to do, so little time because.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
faith+1 said:
Ive got a video I need to edit of us going to the sand drags. I need to edit that too. Since im a Noob at editing stuff it may not look that great. Basic transitions effects ect. One of these days I will figure it out.
Download Windows Movie Maker 2, not the version that comes with windows xp. It is a free upgrade form microsoft and is EXTREAMLY easy to use. Drag and drop with a timeline, add transitions, music etc.

The version that comes with XP is garbage, version 2 is way better.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Justintoxicated said:
Download Windows Movie Maker 2, not the version that comes with windows xp. It is a free upgrade form microsoft and is EXTREAMLY easy to use. Drag and drop with a timeline, add transitions, music etc.

The version that comes with XP is garbage, version 2 is way better.
I use pinnacle studio 9 right now but I will give that a shot to make cool videos :) thnx.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank you guys for coming out. It was great meeting all of you. Hope we can all meet up for Pismo during the summer. Here are some of my pics.

and I have to throw this one in of me towing out my buddy in his F250 from our last trip :banasex0r

Just for the record, the Titan made it up Olds (up the middle and sides) when the domestic guys doubted it when I fired her up :futwice:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Whos truck is this? and what size wheels and tires are those?

·
Registered
110 Posts
That is DesertDog's truck. I know they are 37" tires. He can give you the specs on the lift. :cheers:

thejosh said:
Whos truck is this? and what size wheels and tires are those?

·
Registered
199 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
faith+1 said:
you mean the sobe dud lol!! Not yet... Copied all video to my computer last night after unloading the stuff and cleaning up I was catching up on my Shows and relaxing lol.

The F150 one was one I wanted to get done but I will upload it. Watch my Channel and you will see it soon enough :) Ill post a link when I finish it too.

CV next time you will be welcome to come out too :)
It would of worked if the fire was hotter, like i said! Great video of the Rhino!
Pics look awesome Guys.
Rusty and I had a Blast. All he did was sleep when we got home. It must have been hard having everyone pet and feed you. LOL

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
TitanDuner said:
It would of worked if the fire was hotter, like i said! Great video of the Rhino!
Pics look awesome Guys.
Rusty and I had a Blast. All he did was sleep when we got home. It must have been hard having everyone pet and feed you. LOL
Rusty was awesome!! Great dog too btw. The Sobe dud was still cool I will post it up. My buddy tried doing it after everyone was asleep and friggin made too big of a slit for the top and it was spewing out the side lol. No one got hurt, thats all that matters.

Red_rider. Good video of Tony :) after my mishap with VDC and Comp I was not thinking Olds was going to happen. Next time I go.. Im going to conquer olds :) Which will probably be next season.

Just got back from the hockey game... probably will work on the vid but wont post em tonight.. sorry guys.

From what I know on DD truck its the 8" CST spindal lift running 37's and simi beadlocks like mine. Front and rear shocks are different but not sure what they were; thats the second time ive seen the truck up close too lol.

·
Registered
290 Posts
what a coincidence, I just got home from the hockey game too
oh wait that's right we met up there
haha

it was good meeting you and your buddy tonight, even if I didn't get to check out your beast

·
Registered
165 Posts
Had a great time!

It was great meeting all of you guys there and I hope we can do these sort of things more often.

Got some good laughs. Ate some good food. Made people's heads turn as we drove by. Took a long technical ride with our quads thru the dunes. Watched as Kevin rocked out to Guitar Hero II. Enjoyed the pyro show. Cant wait for the next one!

Here are my pics.

Fueling up at Costco. That Titan just happened to be in front of me.

The Titan Circle.

These girls were HOT....so they went for some ice cream.

I like it da graphics...yah.

RUSTY!!!

So sad yet sooo entertaining.

I'd have a huge smile on my face too.

Night shot at Olds.

Long exposure shot at Olds with my quad sitting there.

Same thing.

I gotta pack up in a couple days to head out to Glamis again. woohoo.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts