Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A customer requested this and i built it. Very happy with it . What do you guys think did i pull it off.This is my favorite box i have built. But i can not figure out why.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I think you pulled it off just fine!!!!! I wonder why it is your favorite though???? :D :D

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
looks great man!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
faith+1 said:
looks great man!
me and my son just watched you video of guitar hero. my son gives you props.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
So thats what you are supposed to do when you play Guitar Hero. I always get booed off the stage! haha

Sorry James, that box looks nice but I still like mine better!

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
tech12volt said:
me and my son just watched you video of guitar hero. my son gives you props.
MAN THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE!!!!! I just bought that game a couple weeks ago for my 360 and am almost done with medium!! I am nowhere near ready for expert!!!!

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
vipzach said:
MAN THAT WAS IMPRESSIVE!!!!! I just bought that game a couple weeks ago for my 360 and am almost done with medium!! I am nowhere near ready for expert!!!!
I had no clue what i was looking at. But my 13 year old almost said a word that would have gotten him in some big trouble.So it must have been cool

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
tech12volt said:
I had no clue what i was looking at. But my 13 year old almost said a word that would have gotten him in some big trouble.So it must have been cool
HAHA you guys are funny. I tried it once at Best Buy the only time I had been in there and there wasnt 20 people hangin around playing it. So I picked up the "toy guitar" and tried to play it. BOY DID I SUCK!!! My fingers just werent made to hit plastic buttons. There is a guy at work that is a die hard GH player... I make fun of him a lot... but props to anyone that can play that well, I know I cant!!!

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
lol ty ty... I appreciate the props on the GH its a great game, im far from being "GOOD" but im not bad. I cant even pass Jordan on Expert yet :(... I always fail but I dont play enough anymore.

Sorry to derail your thread with my sig :p but the box still looks great :)

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
faith+1 said:
lol ty ty... I appreciate the props on the GH its a great game, im far from being "GOOD" but im not bad. I cant even pass Jordan on Expert yet :(... I always fail but I dont play enough anymore.

Sorry to derail your thread with my sig :p but the box still looks great :)
Hey faith, I'd like to checkout your system next desert meet. Or maybe @ PISMO if it's still going to happen and I get my banshee running. (I broke it last trip spun the clutch adjustment nut off in the case! )

Tech I like that box, awesome design!

How much airspace does it allow for each sub?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Justintoxicated said:
Hey faith, I'd like to checkout your system next desert meet. Or maybe @ PISMO if it's still going to happen and I get my banshee running. (I broke it last trip spun the clutch adjustment nut off in the case! )

Tech I like that box, awesome design!

How much airspace does it allow for each sub?
.59 per sub

·
Registered
130 Posts
Great lookin box, looks clean as usual.

as for GH, you guys need to see some vids i have of me playing on expert. the only thing i have left to do in that game is get 5 stars on all the expert songs. i only have a few left to do. You guys should play the bonus song "six" on expert, that one's a blast!
(sorry to keep off track)

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Boss Titan said:
Great lookin box, looks clean as usual.

as for GH, you guys need to see some vids i have of me playing on expert. the only thing i have left to do in that game is get 5 stars on all the expert songs. i only have a few left to do. You guys should play the bonus song "six" on expert, that one's a blast!
(sorry to keep off track)
whats your link for GH vids?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I guess that would be my box...It looks sweet! I think UPS tried to deliver it on Friday/Saturday, but I wasn't around to sign. I should be getting it today.

·
Registered
130 Posts
faith+1 said:
whats your link for GH vids?
they aren't posted yet. My camera is a POS and i'm not sure i can upload them. I'll have to look into it. I'm not really a computer genius.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
Peter King 28 said:
I guess that would be my box...It looks sweet! I think UPS tried to deliver it on Friday/Saturday, but I wasn't around to sign. I should be getting it today.
lol I would of gone to get the box. I was ready to do that if they tried to deliver and I wasnt home, call customer service say I want to pick it up plesae and go pick her up!

It looks good.

BossTitan - if you can get it on your computer use some basic editing software to "cut" your clips up as needed then see if you can export the file as a streaming media (wmv) file. It makes the file a lot smaller and set the screen size to 320X something. Then upload :) I know im not that good but its a great game!

·
Registered
19 Posts
faith+1 said:
lol I would of gone to get the box. I was ready to do that if they tried to deliver and I wasnt home, call customer service say I want to pick it up plesae and go pick her up!
QUOTE]

Amp and wiring kit came yesterday. My roomate just told me that the speakers came today(thankfully he was there to sign for them). I am going to try to get it installed this weekend, and I will try to get some pics for you guys.

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Peter King 28 said:
faith+1 said:
QUOTE]

Amp and wiring kit came yesterday. My roomate just told me that the speakers came today(thankfully he was there to sign for them). I am going to try to get it installed this weekend, and I will try to get some pics for you guys.

glad to hear it. It should souind awesome.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts