Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, had the truck for a day now and I am VERY pleased. No valve train noise, very quiet interior (much quieter than my Tundra was), power is excellent, rubber-neck factor is always a plus.

I do have the radio fade (born on 3/04/04).

One thing I used today and was giddy about were the grocery bag clips. I thought they would be useless, but it turns out it's one of my favorite options!

Got more errands to run this afternoon.. can't wait!

·
Registered
150 Posts
bvstone1 said:
Well, had the truck for a day now and I am VERY pleased. No valve train noise, very quiet interior (much quieter than my Tundra was), power is excellent, rubber-neck factor is always a plus.

I do have the radio fade (born on 3/04/04).

One thing I used today and was giddy about were the grocery bag clips. I thought they would be useless, but it turns out it's one of my favorite options!

Got more errands to run this afternoon.. can't wait!
Nice.....your Titan is now officially a "grocery getter". :jester:

I'm glad that you're pleased with it! I looked at your pic's and that Galaxy Black and the Graphite looks awesome.

Go run as many errands as you can and enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
Nice.....your Titan is now officially a "grocery getter". :jester:

I'm glad that you're pleased with it! I looked at your pic's and that Galaxy Black and the Graphite looks awesome.

Go run as many errands as you can and enjoy it!
better not let leghumper, i mean sparkydog hear that comment :jester:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jbarnby said:
what/where are grocery bag clips?
On the CC at least (not sure about the KC) you just flip up the rear seats. The short section has 2 and the long section has at least 3. They're even positioned the perfect hight to hook plastic grocery bags to. Just another one of those little things that Nissan did a great job with. I wish there were more of them!

Just got done Rain-Xing all the windows mirrors and lights. With that extra slop on the front windshield, it's gonna be sweet! If you've never used RainX, try it. You'll use it forever!

·
Registered
359 Posts
You know, I just started using the grocery bag clips last week...didn't think I'd use them, but now I'm hooked on them along with the grocery bags :cool: :hat:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Briarman said:
You know, I just started using the grocery bag clips last week...didn't think I'd use them, but now I'm hooked on them along with the grocery bags :cool: :hat:
Briarman, this is a family site.......don't go into what you were doing in the back seat of your Titan to get hooked on them. :jester:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Memphis4x4 said:
Briarman, this is a family site.......don't go into what you were doing in the back seat of your Titan to get hooked on them. :jester:
LOL!!! Now that you mention that though, I am looking at that spacious back seat in a whole new light. <yelling out the door> "Honey, I have something to show you in the back of my truck" <proceeding to go get bungie cords, zip ties, and baby oil> :sex0rs: :poke: :banasex0r :eek:ral: :tongue:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Too funny, I hate how the grocery bags slide all over in my '95 Hardbody.

So, are the bag clips on the KC or just the CC?

I did not notice them on my first two test drives because I was overwhelmed with so many other features...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Don't know if it's a XE feature, maybe a XE owner will let us know if this feature is across the board. :cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.