Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning folks,

New to the Titan forum, but not new to this type of environment as I participated in a similar group for my ole' Jeep Liberty that is getting traded in this weekend for a new-to-me 2012 Titan Pro4X. Looking forward to discussing all things Titan with all of you.

While I have your attention, I had a general question about dividing the truck bed and what most of you are using to divy up the space for smaller loads such as groceries and hockey bags.

I have seen a few options such as a bed divider and or flipped around bed extender that run on the tracks system. Are any of you doing this and to what success?

Any pro's or cons to either application?

Thanks,

MJ

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Bed dividers come up for sale here all the time and for not much money.
Buy one cheap and try it.

Reactions: North of the 49th

·
Registered
741 Posts
Good recommendation from Walrus. I think I saw a set 1 or 2 weeks ago, though I can't recall if it was on the forum or on craigslist.

At any rate, welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
355 Posts
I just use tie downs strapped from one side to the other to hold things in place. Not as good as the divider, but seems to do OK. Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Form another fellow Canuck, Welcome.
I'm new here as well, but everyone is very respectful and quite knowledgeable. Great place for info. And venders too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts