Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I've done some research and here are the mods making the list.

Currently have:
Magnaflow muffler

Ordered:
K&N CAI
Lund Bug Deflector
Tech12Volt single 12" enclosure
NCD 2.5" 2wd Leveling Kit
Pro Comp 18x9 Series 7089 wheels
Go Rhino Dominator II step bars- found them on a sponsor's web site

Scheduled:
Tint front windows and visor

Undecided:
Tires
Bull Bar
OEM fog light kit
Rechargeable flashlight plus mount
Alarm with remote start(looking at the Viper 791xv)

·
Registered
257 Posts
sweet sounds like a good list, what % tint are you going to go with i want to get mine tinted soon.

post up some pics when you are done!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TITAN DOHC V8 said:
sweet sounds like a good list, what % tint are you going to go with i want to get mine tinted soon.

post up some pics when you are done!
I'm getting the legal limit for the front side windows here in Arizona (33%).

·
Registered
257 Posts
cool, i will probably get my front windows to match the rear windows. i believe the limit for WI is 50% on the fronts and 35% on the back windows, but o well i want dark tint. my friend has 5% on his grand prix GTP 2dr all around for 3 years now and never got a ticket for it.

·
Registered
257 Posts
here is my friends grand prix gtp with da 5% tint

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
if you throw 20% over the back already tinted factory back windows, it will match 5% (limo). i like limo all the way around but i do 20% in the front for tickets sake. In cali you cant tint the fronts at all legally.

Make sure you have the tint guy apply a small 3m felt strip on the rubber dust dust seal. The tint will scratch if you dont. Some cars dont come from the factory like that for some reason.. Honda accords...mercedes..titan..

·
Registered
290 Posts
In California they will pull you over for anything that didnt come for the factory, its a joke.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Flippin Pips said:
In California they will pull you over for anything that didnt come for the factory, its a joke.
yea i heard that and that SUX, even tho i don't live there it is really dumb. you have after market rims on your ride, heres a 300 dollar ticket. dunno if they do that far but wouldn't surprise me if they did

1 - 10 of 10 Posts