Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been awhile commin', but took my first test drive today. Drove a Black SE 4x4 CC Big Tow....................OMG! What a ride. Love the engine sound, drove around town and down I-80 for about 3 miles. Drove by the Ford dealer, and heads were turning. Wife loved the power, and the view, and the mirrors are fantastic. Dealer is supposed to call me tuesday if they can get me an LE quickly. Wait and see.

Problem is my wife fell in love with a Murano while we were there (not really a problem, just may have to buy both!). Drove good, anyone have experience with one?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Yeah, the test drive seals the deal on Titan! I hope they can get the one you want, quickly...keep us posted...the Murano is really cool too, no wonder your wife wants one! :)

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yep, I'll second that....the test drive does seal the deal for sure!! I test drove a Red SE CC about a month ago and fell in love instantaneously! The second my camaro sells, I'll be up at the dealer ordering my truck, baby!! You guys will be seeing a Florida Titan in the very near future :hat:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts