Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first experience with a Nissan Titan. This was given to me by my nephew. He has moved on to bigger things (GMC Denali Crew Cab) and offered me his 2005 Titan. Everything done to it was by him and it was very well maintained. The last truck I owned back in 2001 was an 01 GMC Sierra extended cab which was traded back in 03 for a Yukon Denali XL (got tired of taking two vehicles any time the kids wanted to bring friends along for outings). Regretted letting my truck go, but the upside was we got rid of my wife's UGLY Pontiac Astek as well!!! Happy to have a truck again and I'm very impressed with the Titan. I have a few things I'm going to add so I'll most likely be reaching out to those of you in the Titan community that have either done what I'm looking to do...or found out what won't work!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome. The Titan is a handsome truck to boot. The best looking thing out there - a bit thirsty, but gas is cheap these days.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Definitely on par with the wife's Denali...or as we call it "land yacht"...for gas mileage. Just not as large of a tank to fill up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts