Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright have to move(thank you US Army), this will be the first time towing with my T. Own a 09 XE CC LWB 4x4 non big tow.Will be towing the Mazda 3 on a auto transport plus about a thousnd pounds in the bed. Anybody have any input if the truck will be alright or should i lighten the load a little more?

·
Registered
384 Posts
From my reading on here you should be fine, except the T will use way more gas then the army will pay you for. Where are you headed?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info will be leaving the great FT Leonard Wood for Fort Stewart back to 3rd ID once again.

·
Registered
384 Posts
"Rock of the Marne!!" you should be fine, not too many big mountains between the Wood and Stewart

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cant wait finally got to take off that freaking DS hat and no more TRADOC, not looking forward to signing Dog Faced Soldier every morning though. Hopefully gas prices dont skyrocket between now and Apr when I start rolling.

·
Registered
422 Posts
You will be good. I lifted my truck about 8" with 35's and I do not have the big tow and I towed my 1966 dodge coronet with a 440 big block in it on a super heavy nice car trailer and I pulled it without a problem. So that was about 6500 lbs combined and even going up hills was not a problem.

·
Registered
811 Posts
You may be close to max bed weight. 1K# of stuff plus tongue weight will be close to 1500#. Pulling that trailer will be no problem just watch the payload.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts