Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this hasn't been posted yet.

Looks like the Titan has it's first TSB for Flat Towing Recommendations. Doesn't sound like it is a vehicle problem just recommendations (at least I hope).

Unfortunately I couldn't get any additional information as www.alldata.com does not provide this unless you purchase an annual subscription.

Here's the link: http://alldata.com/TSB/42/044259A2.html

·
Registered
497 Posts
thanks for posting it. saw it a few days ago but thought the same and was keeping a eye on it. i check their site regularly for updates since im too cheap to subscribe. :upsidedow

·
Registered
470 Posts
All
It's probably the same one issued for the frontiers.
It basically says you should use trailer brakes and an equalizer over a certain toung weight.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks like that TSB was issued in Feb '03 and applies to all Nissan trucks that tow (including the '03 Pathfinder)

When I was on the Nissan site last week getting the Service Manual there were several there listed for the '04 Titan.

None look like the affect the safe operation except for the radiator gasket one. Hopefully these will be in the publice domain soon.

NTB00052= Reprogramming replacement ECMs

NTB03101=Notice of jumper harness being placed in trucks with Tow package

NTB04010=Reseting of headlight configuration for replacment BCMs

NTB04018 = Swollen radiator cap gasket..leading to leaking overheating etc.

NTB04022= Improvments to the Consult II screens to help with CAN diagnostic process.

NTB04023=In the Electronic Service Manual (ESM) on pages WT-13 and WT-14, it says that you need to perform ID registration when the tires are rotated with the low pressure warning system. This is not the case.

NTB04032=Reprogramming the ECM based on certain error codes and ECM part numbers.

NTB04034=This bulletin provides important information on DVD usage and care and removing a jammed DVD.

NTB99048=Different charts to use for original/replacment batteries with Micro 620 battery tester.

NTB99067= Programming instructions for the HomleLink tranmitter, and some diagnostic information.

Plus a half dozen others pretaining to using certain tools in certain situations.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
geece1 said:
Looks like that TSB was issued in Feb '03 and applies to all Nissan trucks that tow (including the '03 Pathfinder)

When I was on the Nissan site last week getting the Service Manual there were several there listed for the '04 Titan.

None look like the affect the safe operation except for the radiator gasket one. Hopefully these will be in the publice domain soon.

NTB00052= Reprogramming replacement ECMs

NTB03101=Notice of jumper harness being placed in trucks with Tow package

NTB04010=Reseting of headlight configuration for replacment BCMs

NTB04018 = Swollen radiator cap gasket..leading to leaking overheating etc.

NTB04022= Improvments to the Consult II screens to help with CAN diagnostic process.

NTB04023=In the Electronic Service Manual (ESM) on pages WT-13 and WT-14, it says that you need to perform ID registration when the tires are rotated with the low pressure warning system. This is not the case.

NTB04032=Reprogramming the ECM based on certain error codes and ECM part numbers.

NTB04034=This bulletin provides important information on DVD usage and care and removing a jammed DVD.

NTB99048=Different charts to use for original/replacment batteries with Micro 620 battery tester.

NTB99067= Programming instructions for the HomleLink tranmitter, and some diagnostic information.

Plus a half dozen others pretaining to using certain tools in certain situations.

:cheers:
Heres the link to nissan site!!
http://www.nissan-techinfo.com/nissan/TSB/Nissan_new/Titan_A60.asp?mscssid=

·
Registered
497 Posts
thanks dudes. another link added to my favs. :eveilgrin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts