Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well making the first trip in "THE TANK" this weekend. Driving down to Orange Beach this weekend and then driving over to Mobile. About a 6 or 7 hour trip. Looking forward to the first trip. Hope everything goes o.k. Kinda want to check out mpg on the highway. Only do city driving mostly.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I hope you had a great trip down...the weather was picture perfect! Please give me a holler when ya'll return to the Orange Beach area-I'd be proud to treat ya'll to supper at one of the great places to eat at the gulf, and we could talk Titans for awhile...I'll be making a trip of similar length in three weeks when we have the Aldeer.com fishing tourney at Lake Guntersville... :cheers:

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Briarman said:
I'd be proud to treat ya'll to supper at one of the great places to eat at the gulf, and we could talk Titans for awhile:cheers:
Briarman, you are the man! I'd surely take you up on that if I were in that area, and had a Titan LOL. One of the many reasons I love this forum...everyone is very helpful & friendly.

SARKAZM

·
Registered
39 Posts
First trip finished...

Took my first trip this weekend also....Gainesville, FL to Faunsdale, AL for the Crawfish Festival. It is definitely a unanimous decision, the Titan kicks butt for road trips. My buddies loved the fact they could hook up the laptop to the stereo for a little surround sound for watching dvd's. Everybody wanted to take the new truck out for all the beer runs. Did a couple donuts at my old military school too, I'm sure they won't mind that much. :futwice: My favorite part was all the looks I was getting from all the bikers when we rolled down the strip. Got the truck nice and dirty then rolled down the main strip with Hells Bells blaring and bed full of people. Could feel all the stares! :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts