Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
damn dude..i really am digging those OR wheels in black! I need to paint mine so bad :(

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah she had fun. I am sure she is the reason I did not catch anything. The bumper is from kennesaw bumper I think. I bought it of some guy. I painted the wheels with industrial spray paint. first sand them lightly then use a primer, next the industrial glos black (takes forever to dry) thn clear coat. they took 3 days to dry but they look good and have not chiped yet.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Great pictures....nothing like using the Titan for a little fun.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
looks like fun...i have a golden at home that has about 100 lbs on yours though....he's lazy...my black lab, now that's a different story...

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
06_SMOKE_SE_CC said:
looks like fun...i have a golden at home that has about 100 lbs on yours though....he's lazy...my black lab, now that's a different story...
yeah she is small but tough as nails. I threw a stick into a patch of thorns the other day not thinking. she came out with the stick 5 min after with blood all over her face. my gf wanted to take her to the vet but layla was cool with it and just wanted me to throw the stick again.lol She never stops!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Sweet pics bro! Nothing like having some fun with the hounds with ya..

·
Registered
686 Posts
Cool looking dog. Looks like you guys had a blast.

So when the dog is all wet like that, does she stay in the cab with you or do you throw her in the bed?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FourDoor said:
Cool looking dog. Looks like you guys had a blast.

So when the dog is all wet like that, does she stay in the cab with you or do you throw her in the bed?
o hell no I cant believe you would even think she would get inside my truck like that. She rides in the back and loves it. When I lived in wy she would jump in the river in winter. after the ride home she would have ice covering all of her hair it cracked me up but I guess she did not care b/c next time she would go back into the river.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
teamgl said:
definitely looks like the dog had fun. :hahano:

I like your front bumper. What make is that bumper?
The bumper, like previously stated, is the Kennesaw Moutain Bumper. Here is their website if you, or anyone else for that matter, was curious about their products.:cheers:

http://www.kenmtnac.com/Titan.html

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Juday said:
The bumper, like previously stated, is the Kennesaw Moutain Bumper. Here is their website if you, or anyone else for that matter, was curious about their products.:cheers:

http://www.kenmtnac.com/Titan.html
Its funny because I bought it from some guy that bought it from some guy so i never have known who made it. I live next to kennesaw mtn. so I would guess this place is close. I will have to stop over and check it out some day.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
FourDoor said:
I dunno. Maybe you had a towel and a warm blanket waiting in the back seat for the dog. LOL
Sh1t if my GF fell in a muddy lake I would make her ride in the back with the dog. Even if I had a towel in the truck you just cant cant chance it. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts