Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in getting some 20"-22" wheels but want to put 33" toyo's. whats the widest with i can go with a leveling kit? what size rim would be best? did i search but im not the best when it comes to searching the archives. thanks in advance. I have an 08 XE.

·
Registered
235 Posts
305.45.22 for 22's or 305.55.20 for 20's

As for what is better. There are pros and cons for both, It's your truck, what matters to you? Ride quality, looks, speed, MPG, price? Where are you driving it. How often do you drive it? What type of tire do you want?

There are a lot of questions that can help make better suggestions the more you tell us, the better our suggestions will be. :thumbsup:

***remember its your truck do what you want.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was looking to get the toyo open country or tera grappler. drive it daily about 50 miles.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Most guys on here will tell you to stick with a smaller tire and wheel if you are running an AT tire. 18" seem to be the easiest for the Titan and the most common.

As for 20's and TG's look at the 305.55.20 or a 285.50.22 for the 22. Nitto makes both sizes and both are close to the 33" mark you are looking to hit. Out of those two options I'd say go with the 20"s, the proportions are better and wider than the 22's. If you give it a 6" lift then you can get away with the 22" with a 325.50.22 and they don't look too low pro for an AT tire. -my .02

1 - 5 of 5 Posts