Nissan Titan Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Looks great. If Paul would ever get mine shipped out I'd be looking at those nice gauges too ;)

I'd guess you probably just need a set of these and you'll be golden:

http://www.amazon.com/Covers-Steering-Wheel-Controls-2004-2007/dp/B016E2VHVS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1462993177&sr=8-2&keywords=titan+steering+wheel+control

I still have it boxes up. Lost all the info for your ups account. And ive been have the worst luck with the wife and our Ivf endeavors. If you resend it to me ill have the wife ship it this week

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was wondering could the eeprom from the 05 guages be soldered onto the 08 guages to retain the odometer reading? Or will this cause other problems.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can anyone confirm there is a difference between the Floor Shift gauge pod and the Column Shift gauge pod? I have seen mention to that. I cannot really see why they would be any different, the gear indicator is done electronically on both. I am always surprised by decisions made, but from an engineering economics standpoint, it does not make much sense to make two different gauge pods.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I don’t believe there is any difference at all.

Reactions: FranceJohnson

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
If anyone is doing this mod and needs to have a mileage correction done to match your mileage of your truck I can provide this programming service. I can also code your vin# into cluster. Email me, it is my username at yahoo.com. (Dg*****@yahoo.com

Reactions: TurboDA6

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anyone is doing this mod and needs to have a mileage correction done to match your mileage of your truck I can provide this programming service. I can also code your vin# into cluster. Email me, it is my username at yahoo.com. (Dg*****@yahoo.com
I just got a 2007 titan and will like to know how to do all that and what I need

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just got a 2007 titan and will like to know how to do all that and what I need

101 - 111 of 111 Posts