Nissan Titan Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I seems no one makes them for King Cabs. Does anyone know if the front mats for Crew Cab will fit the KC?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put WeatherTechs in the front of my KC (have used them on my last five cars.) For the back, I use these: https://goo.gl/z2enaR
Outland Black Second Row Floor Liners. Fit well enough, minor trimming around the back of the console. Though, it'd be nice if they went underneath the front seats a little more.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was given front seat WeatherTech liners as a gift and I have searched for months for a matching 2nd seat floor liner for my 2015 Titan King Cab.

(Crew cab 2nd seat liners are easy to find. Front seat liners are easy to find for the King Cab, but not the back seat floor liner for a King Cab.)

WeatherTech just says, "No. We don't sell one to fit the King Cab 2nd seat area."

Aries StyleGuard 2nd seat floor liner Part #: NS02821509 was once advertised to be available and to fit King Cabs, but it is no longer available. Two different vendors said that they could get them, but later refunded my money and said that they are no longer available.

This one by Husky seems to fit (I think it is a 2-piece liner, and I really wanted a 1-piece liner), but it is no longer available from the normal suppliers like RealTruck and AutoAnything, and apparently is not even listed on Husky's web site:

Husky Liner 66611 Classic Style 2ND Seat Floor Liner

But there are a few still around apparently:

https://www.amazon.com/Husky-Liner-66611-Classic-Style/dp/B008X697XY

I ordered it from Amazon. We will see how that turns out.

Rear floor liners for Nissan Titan King Cabs should NOT be such a big deal to buy!!!

Well, that turned out bad.

AUTO PARTS TRADERS on Amazon showed 7 Husky rear liners in stock. I ordered one and paid for it and received confirmation.

Now I get the following email:

I am sorry to inform you that the manufacturer does not have this item in stock. Amazon recently had an issue with their system that manages our inventory, which is how you were able to make a valid purchase of the product. We now ask you to please call Amazon at 866-216-1072 and request a cancellation of order. Please advise at your utmost convenience. Thank you for our patience and understanding.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I bought the Maxliner fronts and they should be here in a few days. I'm not that concerned about the rears since I rarely ever have anyone ride in the back. In the 10 years I had my '07 KC, I think I had people back there maybe three times.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I bought the Maxliner fronts and they should be here in a few days. I'm not that concerned about the rears since I rarely ever have anyone ride in the back. In the 10 years I had my '07 KC, I think I had people back there maybe three times.
Did the Maxliners fit your KC? They told me they wouldn't work.--SC

·
Registered
174 Posts
Early in my shopping I was thinking weathertech type a must in the new truck.

All Season mats came in my truck, Thick heavy rubber with Titan on them they are a Nissan product. I do wish they went up on the carpet some more as I find myself putting my left foot on the area unprotected when on the highway. My guess is after a few of the pedal stuck lawsuits no more mats under the pedal.

All Season are an option cheaper than the other brands, but doesn't offer as high a coverage or rear hump if you live in always dirty foot environments.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thanks BobNYC, I wonder why they said they wouldn't fit? They are loosing sales.--SC
Who knows. Maybe they thought you were asking about the rear ones. I don't have those and they surely wouldn't fit.

Reactions: mallthus

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered mine from rough country suspension. Had them in my f-150 and now my Titan. Have their cargo liner in my wrangler rubicon . The fit has been perfect every time. And the price is a lot better than other brands.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I went with WeatherTech. Not the floor liners, but the All Weather Floor Mats. Big, strong, flexible, easy to clean. Great for camping, and on the dirt and stones of my drive. Now 4 years old, I see a "little" wearing on the driver's heel position. Expected for soft rubber. Probably will last another 8 years. They do hold a spilled drink of some considerable volume in their grooves. Hooks line up nicely, and thus prevent front mats from sliding around. Yes, I'd buy them again.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts