Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We gotta get moving on ideas for the big Orlando meet in Feb/March....

Some ideas tossed earlier was...

1. Friday Night Cruise at OT
2. Track day (would need someone to look into this thats in that area)
3. A cookout etc at a nice wooded park

Im also not opposed to moving it further down south.....How far of a drive is it to the keys? LOL

·
Registered
8,579 Posts
What ever you guy's decide, i'll be there. What's the deal w/ OT? Their trying to change it to only once a year? I've only been to 2 OT's & their already shutting it down. As long as we have a meet's somewhere around here i'll be happy!

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
There are 2 nice parks near my house for cookouts, one of them is Fort Christmas park and the other is Lake Mills Park.....I think a track meet, followed by a cookout would be cool, but I don't know how many of the guys are tough enough to go to the track, then go out for a cookout LOL....I like cookouts a lot, but I really like being able to enjoy my truck (driving, revving it) at meets. Maybe we can have it at a Funday Sunday at the track, and someone bring a grille and we can cookout there

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
There are 2 nice parks near my house for cookouts, one of them is Fort Christmas park and the other is Lake Mills Park.....I think a track meet, followed by a cookout would be cool, but I don't know how many of the guys are tough enough to go to the track, then go out for a cookout LOL....I like cookouts a lot, but I really like being able to enjoy my truck (driving, revving it) at meets. Maybe we can have it at a Funday Sunday at the track, and someone bring a grille and we can cookout there
I would go for that!

·
Registered
709 Posts
The key's sounds good to me. some offshore fishing/ fish fry. who needs a track, we could race down the seven-mile bridge

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good ideas guys keep em coming and Ill create a list and a poll later on...

Or go offroading under it...
You KNOW you guys are grandfathered in with us....your input is just as important! You and the whores are like honorary Florida Boyz! LOL

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I thought the OT cruise in March was cool, but I could definately go for the Keys :D

Pick somewhere near the water and I'll bring the boat, don't know if any of you other guys have boats, but it could make for one hell of a day :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I thought the OT cruise in March was cool, but I could definately go for the Keys :D

Pick somewhere near the water and I'll bring the boat, don't know if any of you other guys have boats, but it could make for one hell of a day :thumbsup:

we can try and make boats!!! Cut some trees down... Burn the middle and cut it out!!! MWAHAHAHA! lol

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
we can try and make boats!!! Cut some trees down... Burn the middle and cut it out!!! MWAHAHAHA! lol
I'll tell you what, you build that and I'll tow you at 50 MPH :rofl:

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
I'm down for some boating for sure, but who wants to get their truck dirty off-roading? I bet I can beat everyone to the end of the 7 mile bridge LOL....Nah boating would be cool, I bet I would catch the most fish! LOL haha, I do love fish though...Lets get 'er done

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hmm so their are several that would like a Keys meet.....

What about an Orlando meet? What are some other stuff we could do there?

·
Registered
341 Posts
there's Red Bug Lake Park by my house with a nice place to BBQ and it has lots of parking perfect for a big meet

Reactions: P's Titan

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
with all stuff around OT I'm surprised people in that area don't chime in with stuff to do. There's gotta be parks where you could BBQ or some fun activities.
Patrick, would our NC brothers be interested in a meet like this? Say like in Feb/March.... Tell the whores to chime in!

there's Red Bug Lake Park by my house with a nice place to BBQ and it has lots of parking perfect for a big meet
Sweet, any pics or a website?

1 - 20 of 132 Posts