Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say, a little over a month ago, I put on the Flowmaster series 70 single in dual out cat back exhaust system and the AEM Brute Force CAI. They're finally broken in and the sound is unbelievable between the two...puts a smile on my face every time I step on the gas. It's pretty quiet at idle, but absolutely roars when you step on it...

Now the search begins for a 2* Advance... :D

·
Registered
274 Posts
bills1974 said:
I have to say, a little over a month ago, I put on the Flowmaster series 70 single in dual out cat back exhaust system and the AEM Brute Force CAI. They're finally broken in and the sound is unbelievable between the two...puts a smile on my face every time I step on the gas. It's pretty quiet at idle, but absolutely roars when you step on it...

Now the search begins for a 2* Advance... :D

Thats good to hear man. Did the sound increase more with the AEM or the FM?

I have directions for the 2* advance if you need em:cheers:

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Overall sound increased with the Flowmaster, the AEM only seemed to really increase sound in the higher RPM range. Basically, the Flowmaster has more of an impact on sound, but the AEM definately enhances it.

I saw your instructions for the Advance in another thread. Thanks for that. :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
i just got the 2 degree adv done on my 04 titan and cant tell the difference i guess my butt dyno isnt caliberated good enough any thoughts on if the dealer ship did not do it and just charged me the 85.00 dollars

·
Registered
274 Posts
slickrod25 said:
i just got the 2 degree adv done on my 04 titan and cant tell the difference i guess my butt dyno isnt caliberated good enough any thoughts on if the dealer ship did not do it and just charged me the 85.00 dollars
That doesnt sound too snappy. All I can say is I felt it right away (pulling out of the dealership).

You may have been had. :huh:

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
slickrod25 said:
I believe they could hook the computer up to your truck and have them show you that it's advanced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts