Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered the Flowmaster 50 series SUV for my T! then tomorrow im gettin the AEM Brute Force....

Ah cant wait....hmmmmmm whats next?

Im thinkin one of those cheapie In-Air filter fan turbos that add 5psi and stop restricting your air flow for the whole 29 seconds its on.....and then maybe a new motor!

HA Id rather shoot myself :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gettin it all installed this weekend:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Nice I have the same set up you're gonna love it

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how do you like the bullydog you got? better gas mileage?

·
Registered
47 Posts
The bullydog gt just has what they call a driving coach. It just retrains you how to drive more efficently. So as far as gas mileage goes it depends on if you wanna drive like an old lady...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WOW just got both these installed and holy GOD DAM! it gives me a boner every time! i have a vid but it doesnt give justice to what its really like. If you guys want it PM me and ill give it to you but wow i love it...

hmm i wonder what itd feel like if i put true dual Flow 40s on it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
WOW just got both these installed and holy GOD DAM! it gives me a boner every time! i have a vid but it doesnt give justice to what its really like. If you guys want it PM me and ill give it to you but wow i love it...

leave the 50 on there. you will get tired of the 40 drone. i have the 50 also and its sounds classier.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts

Leave the 50, I had the 40 and it sounded good but droned bad.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just ordered the Flowmaster 50 series SUV for my T! then tomorrow im gettin the AEM Brute Force....

Ah cant wait....hmmmmmm whats next?

Im thinkin one of those cheapie In-Air filter fan turbos that add 5psi and stop restricting your air flow for the whole 29 seconds its on.....and then maybe a new motor!

HA Id rather shoot myself :)
That's nice mods man! I love its set up.. How did you work that set up? Share us something.. :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts