Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put together a comparison of a couple of videos I had to show the difference between flowmaster and magnaflow on my truck...I've got dynomax bullets in place of the rear cats on both clips, so it's fair..lol.

Reactions: CanadianKid

·
Registered
264 Posts
Thanks for the maggy clip man. I was heading in that direction to start and now am going to for sure. Not too loud but just enough to turn some heads.

·
Registered
191 Posts
THe Maggy is so much deeper and smooth. I started with a dual in and out FM 50 series ,since i have swithced to the 22" maggy dual in single out. Much better, less drone more pep.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IMO the Flowmaster sounds better.
The flowmaster, without a doubt, sounds better for sure...I switched back to the magnaflow after finally getting the cis sound taken care of by the bullets, mainly because the drone of the flowmaster was getting irritating. But after switching, I noticed the magnaflow has nearly the same amount of drone inside the cab, but just not as loud outside the cab. It is a little quieter, but does still have some drone...I can deal with it though since there is a slight difference in performance with the maggy taking the win in that area.

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
You can actually tell a power difference or are you just referring to the Magnaflow flowing better which seems to be common knowledge?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You can actually tell a power difference or are you just referring to the Magnaflow flowing better which seems to be common knowledge?
I was running consistent 14.7-14.8's back when I used to have a magnaflow but when I switched to the flowmaster the best I could do was 15.01...I went 2 weeks ago to the track and now I'm back down to 14.7. The only hung hay changed was the muffler, so I guess it does help! Lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow...iPhone autocorrect strikes again....meant to say the only thing that changed...

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
LOL Can you turn the auto correct thing off? I'm getting a Iphone here pretty quick and heard several people that have them complain about that.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah it can be turned off but I think it helps more than it hurts honestly...there are several things I miss spell and it saves me most of the time...but every now and then it'll get ya!! Lol

Reactions: rynomx785

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Thanks dude, helped me decide on a muffler... but one question, what is cis? I have seen that a bunch of times and havent figured it out!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Thanks dude, helped me decide on a muffler... but one question, what is cis? I have seen that a bunch of times and havent figured it out!
CIS= Card in spoke... magnaflows to me sound like they always get the CIS though,... but that's just me.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Oooh right .... Thanks lazy!

·
Registered
2,436 Posts

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
18" maggie WOT 0-60mph

1 - 15 of 15 Posts