Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lookin on here to find anyone that used the FM Super 50 or 50 HD 2.25"DI/3"SI ? I think that's what I want to put on but want to hear it first. And maybe swap out the 2nd cats with bullets. Input?

·
Registered
558 Posts
there is no super 50 series, just a delta flow, sub, hd 50 series. if you want to hear what it sounds like at the pipes check this
incab
incab at night

i switched to a super 44 single in single out because i wanted more sound, then to a single in single out 18" magnaflow cause the wife didnt like the drone.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The HD is what i'm lookin for. I don't think too many ppl have it. Just the 50 series single in dual out is what most have cause they have stock siso and use the single in dual out then

·
Registered
558 Posts
the muffler in my clip is a dual in single out, i think you 07 has a stock dual in single out muffler and that is what would marry close to your stock pipe size... the 50 HD is more for people who have BIG HD trucks, the configuration is all wrong for our trucks unless you want a single in and a dual out, then you would have to get a y pipe run some pipe to the muffler and then have dual outs. if your looking for dual outs then pick up a dual in dual out 2.5" then you could run any of the 50 series's SUV, HD, or Big Block. the SUV has the shortest case length so out of all of them, it would be the loudest.

edit of my last post, my bad, the SUV has also had its name changed to the Super 50 Series, my apologies, that is the one i would use on a titan if you didn't want too loud, otherwise id do a Super 40 or Super 44.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts