Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone! I'm interested in the Focal 27v2. Any feedback on those? I want nice tight bass that can get nice and loud if I want it. In my old car I had a 10w0 and it couldn't get loud enough for me. I listen to mostly rock, but when I put rap on I want it to "pound" in the cab. I'm looking to run about 300 watts to the sub. I don't want too much power drainage. If you don't like the focal do you have any other suggestions?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
if you want it to pound in the cab and fit under the rear seats go with 2 10" subs and and some more power class D if you want to be efficient. I'm runnign 1200 RMS (well closer to 1000's with the gains set) and have not had any issues yet (using a kinetic battery though.)

My TC1000's are DAMN loud and pretty clean too. They shake the change in my cupholder around and I can't see out of any of my mirrors clearly when they hit. Theres plenty of good subs out there.

This sub looks pretty decent though I wonder how they sound. What is the mounting depth?

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold)
5,015 Posts
P-Dizzle said:
Ported Memphis M1 or M3 from Tech12volt.
if you listen to rock. 1 si bm 10.Not abig fan of the focal subs. I like their comps. but they are not a sub bilder i like.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
tech12volt said:
if you listen to rock. 1 si bm 10.Not abig fan of the focal subs. I like their comps. but they are not a sub bilder i like.
He wants it to pound when he plays rap though so 2 Si BM sounds better :)

I just noticed today I think my pedals are vibrating loose from the TC1000's it's like a foot massage when I play rap, but if I listen too long my foot will start to fall asleep. haha. You can always turn 2 Subs's down SQ will only improve with 2 at low volume.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts