Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see for previous trucks a factory fog light kit could be purchased after the fact. I am unable to locate a kit for my 2021 XD SV. Does anyone know if this exists?

·
Registered
2021 Titan SV
9 Posts
I am looking for the same thing too. If anyone has an answer, even God, please let us know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm taking a chance with this - I am not affiliated in anyway, and mine was delivered tis morning.

It's a fog light kit for a 2019 Sentra. According to the fiches, it's the same part # for the lens/bulb housing. It also comes with a switch and a wiring harness to fit the Sentra.

My truck is a 2021 SV (non XD, not sure if this applies to you for wiring or fitment I checked last night, there is no factory wiring taped or up otherwise around either side of the frame for the fog lights like there where in pre '20 trucks. The included wiring harness may or may not fit. It is Sentra sized after all. The box is actually here already but I have not looked at the harness. I am getting ready to head out for the remainder of the day, it will be tomorrow before I can dive into it. The light assemblies do appear like they will mount up, but again...tomorrow. Worst case from here I think may be buying a new OEM switch if this one doesn't match. And figure out where to get switched power from under the dash, preferably when headlights are on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I was looking at that also. Interested to see what you com up with. I think there is a trim piece you might need

·
Registered
6 Posts
You are correct, I still need the correct trim pieces. I need to stick my head under a Sentra when I'm at the dealership tomorrow to see if the lights mount using the existing clips in the blank, or if they used actual screws there.

I was looking at that also. Interested to see what you com up with. I think there is a trim piece you might need

·
Registered
2021 Titan SV 4x4
1 Posts
I've been digging around the truck trying to find the wiring behind the bumper. I looked behind the dash and can see a connector taped behind the blanks. I've also seen fuses for the fogs in the fuse box. This leads me to believe that there are connectors hiding somewhere behind the bumper. Atleast the wiring is already there to add the remote locking tailgate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts