Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new, I cannot find a newbie forum to introduce myself, but I have a 2011 Pro4X and I hate the fact the fog lights are not wired to come on with the park lights. I have searched the fuse blocks and cannot find the fuse to handle the fog lights so I can run a jumper from another location, like tail lights, so when they come on, it makes the fuse location hot for the fog lights. Unfortunately, I cannot find the fuse location and I cannot find the owners manual. I have tried searching on the forum and came up with only fog light install questions. Any help would be much appreciated.

I have checked the passenger side dash panel fuse block and the under hood fuse panel. Nothing.

On a side note, I love this truck.I came from a 2001 Frontier CC 4x4 5 speed. It got small and not enough truck to pull my Skyline to and from places. This truck is freakin sweet. I will get pics up soon, but any help would be great.

Thanks
-J.T.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see what he did there. Yeah, I am not doing that. I have an idea I saw on how the Frontiers were ran and supposedly it was originally started on Titans. I just need to locate the fog light fuse. Thanks for that info. If all else fails, I will do this. I know how he did that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
That bugged me to death too. I made mine come on with the running lights and the high beams. They are switchable with the low beams on.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/titan-faq-howto-area/85609-fog-light-mod-revisited.html
That is exactly what I was looking for. The 2011 fuseblock is different, but thanks to that link, it showed me where the fuse was. I appreciate this. I will do this and let you guys know how it works.

Edit* on the 2011 Titan, the fuse block under the hood is different than the ones pictured above. The rear fuse block under the hood (the bigger one) has the fog lights in position F10. The tail light fuse is position F7. The cold side of the fuse for the fog lights if you run a jumper from the tail light fuse to energize the fog light fuse is the pin facing towards the bottom of the truck. took me literally 3 minutes to make the harness, shrink wrap the harness, remove fuses and replace with fused jumper wire. easy peasy and looks fantastic now. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts