Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really a problem yet... but I'm curious as to how long i should expect the bulbs in my fog lights to last? On our mountain trip last week I had one go out. I know that shouldn't happen after 6k miles... but i haven't inspected to see if water got in the assembly. Just thought I'd ask! Thanks guys.

·
Super Moderator
160,772 Posts
If you're running stock bulbs, you ought to expect a year or two out of them. It would depend on how much nighttime driving you do I guess. I had Silverstars in mine. They blew in about 3 months. Maybe less. I went back to stock and they've been fine for about the 9 months since then.

You should expect them to last about the same time as your headlights. Maybe a little less due to the smaller space and the fact they're running hotter because of that.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Carbeaux said:
If you're running stock bulbs, you ought to expect a year or two out of them. It would depend on how much nighttime driving you do I guess. I had Silverstars in mine. They blew in about 3 months. Maybe less. I went back to stock and they've been fine for about the 9 months since then.

You should expect them to last about the same time as your headlights. Maybe a little less due to the smaller space and the fact they're running hotter because of that.
I have yet to find Silverstars for our fog's...where did you get them?

:bandit:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts