Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay guys my truck is going to the dealer in about two weeks to have the fuel sending unit, and the shifter gate replaced and I wondering while it’s there, I might have them replace my head lights too cause they are fogging up bad… My passenger side is the worst, so should I have them put new ones in or should I try to fix them… I really want to do the headlight mod anyway but I can’t be without my truck from more than a day much less 3…. What do you guys think? Also if I do I wonder if they will let me keep my old ones… :)

·
Registered
141 Posts
You don't even need to do the full mod. You could easily take them apart, put new sealant in and put them back together within 1.5 or 2 hours. Just use butyl tape and I will seal right up. No more condensation issues. Costs about $15 bucks at Napa.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Fairly common problem on the Titan. If you're doing the HLM then just fix them yourself. If not, get them warranted but the dealer usually keeps the items to send back for a credit. Look in the FS section and pick up a spare set...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts