Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told yesterday that the Nissan foglights are on a national backorder until sometime in May. Has anyone else heard this? Where is everyone getting theirs from? my dealer doesnt have any

JJ

·
Registered
85 Posts
deeger said:
I was told yesterday that the Nissan foglights are on a national backorder until sometime in May. Has anyone else heard this? Where is everyone getting theirs from? my dealer doesnt have any

JJ
I had the same problem trying to get step rails for my truck. All the dealers around Chicago didn't stock them and they were on backorder. Try www.directnissanparts.com they are a large dealer/parts distributor in AZ. They had my step rails in stock and only charged me $319 + 35 shipping for $399 msrp step rails. You will need to call the number on their website since it isn't updated for the Titan yet. Good luck!

·
Registered
1 Posts

JJ
Really? Is that what your dealer told you? Mine said a couple of weeks. I want my fog lights!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Really? Is that what your dealer told you? Mine said a couple of weeks. I want my fog lights!
double check the date on the post

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts