Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,
my 05 foglights have cracked and look like hell. i have ran hid's in them for the last few years. i tried for a period of time the square led's (amazon cheap-os) but i couldn't get them to stay tight enough and fell down pointing at the ground.

are there any replacements that are worth buying? i'd like to replace the housings with a smoked version and run hid's but it doesn't seem like any are decent quality. anyone have any recommendations?

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
hey guys,
my 05 foglights have cracked and look like hell. i have ran hid's in them for the last few years. i tried for a period of time the square led's (amazon cheap-os) but i couldn't get them to stay tight enough and fell down pointing at the ground.

are there any replacements that are worth buying? i'd like to replace the housings with a smoked version and run hid's but it doesn't seem like any are decent quality. anyone have any recommendations?

thanks guys
I think I am going to get the smoked ebay fogs and run some sort of LED or HID in them.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
I like the OEM foglights; they would be cheap enough to replace with like, as they're designed to fit.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am going to get the smoked ebay fogs and run some sort of LED or HID in them.
i have a 35 watt kit..you can find them on ebay for as cheap as $27. wonder if there is a difference at all between those and the $40 ones.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these seem to look exactly like all of the aftermarket ones. cheap too..likely get what you pay for but cheap enough to try i guess.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/05-08-Nissan-Armada-Lights-Smoke/dp/B004N6RBTK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1451943484&sr=8-3&keywords=nissan+titan+fog+lights[/ame]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
or the "premium" version

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Premium-2pc-Lights-Part-LTN22028/dp/B00L844DAU/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8[/ame]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts