Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First impression was that I love that Bullydog sends it in a very nice carrying case. Updating it was not a problem and programming the truck couldn't have been any easier. I wanted to drive it so bad but I had to wait til break time at work. With my truck programmed on regular I took off making a right hand turn at a stop sign. I floored it and boy did she take off. I spun a loooooooong way up a hill leaving a nice black mark. I am very impressed with the product. Cant wait to see how it does on premium and see if my mpg's increase. Thanks Bullydog and thanks Jason.

BTW the stickers are so nice!!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Do like the case as well. Makes for a good pistol case too. Like that the pup can go back into case any old way, and with the cable still attached. Solid with strong latches that have holes for a cable lock which makes me believe it really is a pistol case repackaged! WOT can be best described as releasing a caged Tiger. Still trying to get used to it and not have the tires chirping on every take-off. The tune and timing make for some noticeable gains, haven't been able to see if mpg are up yet, but will. Overall very happy with it, just wish it had more WOT RR options. Wouldn't want to be without, glad that all the manufactures have made one for us Titan owners. Thought it wasn't gonna happen ...glad it was just that, a thought.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Im so tired of waiting already. It's driving me up a wall... called Jason today and he said that because BD is trying to move them so quick they are sending them out without any shipping info emailed to the customers. (don't know whether to believe him or not) but I am anxiously awaiting wed. I was told by him it should be on my doorstep no later than wed.

any of you run into this setback?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Im so tired of waiting already. It's driving me up a wall... called Jason today and he said that because BD is trying to move them so quick they are sending them out without any shipping info emailed to the customers. (don't know whether to believe him or not) but I am anxiously awaiting wed. I was told by him it should be on my doorstep no later than wed.

any of you run into this setback?
A tracking # from Jason took a phone call or two.
Ordered it on a Thursday around 1 pm EST, received on Monday.

A Signature is Required from UPS, they will not just leave at door!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
A Signature is Required from UPS, they will not just leave at door!
You can get around that. I had him type in the label "leave at back door" which they did...although my UPS driver is pretty cool with me and knows I'm never home to accept packages.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts