Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THANKS!!!!!!! It was great meeting you guys! Me and Dawn had SOOO much fun I lost my voice from laughing! now Im home sick LOL!!! Next time you guys come down we have to get something planned to do on Thursday, maybe hit a park or something.

Jager, Did you get a clean pair of underwear? LOL!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
i dont think im a whore but i sure had fun! :)

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
Thanks WN! I can say the boyz had a great time!!! Thanks for everything, and tell dawn she is Awesome for putting up with us.

It was great meeting you! We will be back

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Thanks WN! I can say the boyz had a great time!!! Thanks for everything, and tell dawn she is Awesome for putting up with us.

It was great meeting you! We will be back
It was good to see you again my friend and I love your console mod, you paranoid freak, just kidding, if things keep going the current direction that mod may come in handy and I will have to fix my console up just like yours, lol.

I was going to go to the Crab shack with you guys but I chose to spend more time with my grandson since I will be moving out of State soon, he smells better than all you guys anyway, lol.

I had a lot of fun and wish they did OT 4 times a year instead of 2, may see you next time my friend.

Reactions: konigfritz

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Thanks WN, even though I didn't have too far to drive :lol:

I had an awesome time and am glad I finally made it for the Friday night cruise.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Thanks WN, even though I didn't have too far to drive :lol:

I had an awesome time and am glad I finally made it for the Friday night cruise.
I just noticed you have dual whore names and although I understand the bald avenger one which seems appropriate, I'm not sure about the cross dresser one, were you wearing womens underwear or something? lol.

It was good to see you there and by the way, your truck really does look "that good", you just don't notice because you are sitting in it instead of driving by it, lol.

BTW, here's a song for you and don't feel badly, all the best Super Heroes wear tights so you are in good company, lol.

YouTube - Men in Tights Song

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
I just noticed you have dual whore names and although I understand the bald avenger one which seems appropriate, I'm not sure about the cross dresser one, were you wearing womens underwear or something? lol.

It was good to see you there and by the way, your truck really does look "that good", you just don't notice because you are sitting in it instead of driving by it, lol.

BTW, here's a song for you and don't feel badly, all the best Super Heroes wear tights so you are in good company, lol.

YouTube - Men in Tights Song
Thanks Papa, it was good seeing you there :thumbsup:

About the whore names...they were both there given for a reason and not the reasons you'd think...For example, The Bald Avenger has nothing to do with me being bald :rofl:

Next time I see you, remind me and I'll tell you the reasons :lol:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Thanks Papa, it was good seeing you there :thumbsup:

About the whore names...they were both there given for a reason and not the reasons you'd think...For example, The Bald Avenger has nothing to do with me being bald :rofl:

Next time I see you, remind me and I'll tell you the reasons :lol:
Lol, I figured the bald avenger might be because of the fact that you were bald on top and a linebacker looking dude but now I am sensing otherwise, lol.

I'll ask you about the other one next time I see you though and hopefully that won't be in my favorite strip club as a cross dressing performer, lol.

·
Super Moderator
93,528 Posts
THANKS!!!!!!! It was great meeting you guys! Me and Dawn had SOOO much fun I lost my voice from laughing! now Im home sick LOL!!! Next time you guys come down we have to get something planned to do on Thursday, maybe hit a park or something.

Jager, Did you get a clean pair of underwear? LOL!!!!!!!!
LMAO, not sure I want to hear that story!

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
^^ where are your pics?

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
This was an awesome weekend! And worth 25 hours in the truck and 1900 miles!
I'd do it all over again!
Next time my truck will be in better shape! shes going to the dealer next Monday to get repainted again!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Pleasure meeting you Bills1974...

Love that truck of yours-well done and congratulations on the Award.
It was great to finally meet you as well Kronos, maybe next time I'll consider bringing my dogs. :lol:

·
Premium Member
58,034 Posts
A great time was had by all. It was nice to finally meet some of the whores in person.

Reactions: Blavis

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Has anyone heard from BB? I know he was left with a lot of beer on hand..... LOL he may still be in a drunken slumber somewhere!

·
Premium Member
37,152 Posts
Has anyone heard from BB? I know he was left with a lot of beer on hand..... LOL he may still be in a drunken slumber somewhere!
Yeah, he's OK.

He's making a couple stops along the way as he heads back north.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Damn!!!! I missed out!!! :rofl:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts