Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to widen the stance of my truck, but I don't like very many of the fender flares out there. What are some websites that sell widened front and rear replacement fenders? What are your favorites?

I want to keep a factory look and quality, like a Titan version of the Raptor. Thanks.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No plans for anything yet. I just want to see what is out there. I like the look of the lights, but I doubt I would ever add them.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Glassworks is the only one i have tried.most others have been listed above.

Reactions: Pro4Jackster

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Hey Jackie, I'm leaning towards the Mcneil fronts. Let me know which direction you end up leaning...maybe we can save on shipping, etc.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jackie, I'm leaning towards the Mcneil fronts. Let me know which direction you end up leaning...maybe we can save on shipping, etc.
Sounds good to me. The install is what scares me. Do you have a shop in mind? I want full splash guards in the wheelwells too. Most of my drilling locations are down horrible backroads, so I don't want mud stuck in any weird places.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Sounds good to me. The install is what scares me. Do you have a shop in mind? I want full splash guards in the wheelwells too. Most of my drilling locations are down horrible backroads, so I don't want mud stuck in any weird places.
Yeah I'm with you on the fender liners... I've got a shop on my side of town for the install, but I havent discussed making the liners with them yet.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not too sure about the McNeils...Those dudes are pretty extreme. I might need something a little more subtle...Remember, I just had my first oil change. I'm still extremely protective.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I'm running the Ionic Dynamics front fenders.....I'm not saying they are the best, but I really liked their look...and have had no issues...fit was average...

Here's the website:
Titan fenders

I trimmed and retained my inner fenderwells...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'm running the Ionic Dynamics front fenders.....I'm not saying they are the best, but I really liked their look...and have had no issues...fit was average...

Here's the website:
Titan fenders

I trimmed and retained my inner fenderwells...
Did you hang them yourself? From the pics it looks like they fit pretty well...

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Did you hang them yourself? From the pics it looks like they fit pretty well...
Yes, far as fit I think every set from all manufactures has small issues. Installing glass fenders is NOT like bolting on replacement fenders and all require some sort of custom fitting beyond the obvious drilling.

They all have small tabs that are too small, and many times you have to come up with new hardware in places to complete the mount....We stock a lot of AN fender washers and 10-32 SS screws for projects like this...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is that why the headers are sitting in the garage :eyebrow:
Nope. I work out of town about 3/4 of the year. Its hard to find the time...My uprev cable is sitting in the backseat. Its not installed yet either...That is also why I am on here all the time. I get bored as hell stuck at work.

·
Registered
356 Posts
dont mean to be a thred jacker, loufish is it the cst spindles that allow all the uca travel/clearance you have on your truck? It appears we have the same coilovers but i have stock spindles and a good amount of preload on my coils-im wondering if i got cst spindles if mine would look like yours, my goal is to take all the preload out of my coils-my setup is through camburg, so the ucas are very similar to yours..

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Nope. I work out of town about 3/4 of the year. Its hard to find the time...My uprev cable is sitting in the backseat. Its not installed yet either...That is also why I am on here all the time. I get bored as hell stuck at work.
Let me know if you want me to "test" any of those parts you got lying around while your gone :teethmast

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll probably end up changing my mind before I ever get Headers installed. I want my truck to whistle...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What is involved with pulling the bedsides? Cutting, welding, painting? Does anyone have pictures?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts