7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fits all years. Pick up only.
or trade plus $50.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
thx brutha, yea the mesh is gloss black.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
i wonder how hard itd be to remove the BL lol

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not hard at all. i removed it twice before. it comes off easy on the grille. probably because it's plastic.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
hmmm i thought i was gona like this billet grille more... but im already tired of it lol

wonder how fast i can sell it lol

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
How did you remove it? I've got some re-bedlining to do haha
80 grit. you won't believe how fast and easy it comes off the grille.

hmmm i thought i was gona like this billet grille more... but im already tired of it lol

wonder how fast i can sell it lol
IE Muscle been tryin to get one. you can hit him up, but if you want this grille Joe it's yours FREE for hookin up my headlights.

Reactions: StormTroopin

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
80 grit. you won't believe how fast and easy it comes off the grille.

IE Muscle been tryin to get one. you can hit him up, but if you want this grille Joe it's yours FREE for hookin up my headlights.
say whaaaaat lol but yeah, im not trying to take away from you gettin cash money. doing the headlights was cuz we boys :D

Ive grown tired of my billet with the quickness, im d3ef interested in this one you have

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
say whaaaaat lol but yeah, im not trying to take away from you gettin cash money. doing the headlights was cuz we boys :D

Ive grown tired of my billet with the quickness, im d3ef interested in this one you have
thats what im talkin about, we boys. after i throw on my fenders saturday i'll cruise by your place and drop it off.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Damn perfect grill for my new project, satin black front bumper, grille, and inner part of my hood.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,436 Posts

lol getting tired of it already? :eyebrow:

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
thats what im talkin about, we boys. after i throw on my fenders saturday i'll cruise by your place and drop it off.
ima try and make it down saturday to chill :D

lol getting tired of it already? :eyebrow:
dude u know me... i never keep anything for long... heck i bought rims that didnt even make it to my truck and i sold them lol

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
ima try and make it down saturday to chill :D

dude u know me... i never keep anything for long... heck i bought rims that didnt even make it to my truck and i sold them lol
lol dude you can give it back to me if you don't want it anymore lol... It sucks having a stock grille back on lol.. I've been looking for an 08 grille.. sucks I don't have the extra money right now or I would have bought it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
is it still for sale or no? :( i live in SD and im lookin for a grill and this ones pretty sick

·
Registered
19 Posts
That they like to modify their titans into beastly machines haha, why?

·
Registered
893 Posts
Eddie don't want to thread jack but

How much you want for the billet grille? Pm me if you want

1 - 20 of 20 Posts