Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just like the title says, I have the upper and lower pieces for sale.
Both are in great shape and come with all mounting hardware.
I bought these off ebay so I do not know the brand, similar to the T-Rex or B-cool grilles.

$135 Shipped UPS w/tracking number.
I prefer paypal or we can arrange local pickup ($130).

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
i am interested but 2 thing will it fit an 08 and if it is the same one u can get both pieces for less than 100.00 are u neg on price?

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
bottlebaby said:
i am interested but 2 thing will it fit an 08 and if it is the same one u can get both pieces for less than 100.00 are u neg on price?
Where can you get both for less than $100 ??? I've yet to see a price like that for even one of them.............

·
Registered
205 Posts
wasnt trying to insult you or your price i didnt even know if it was the same one. i am truly interested but for 25.00 personaly i would rather have new stuff if u would like pm me your best price and good luck with the sale.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
bottlebaby said:
wasnt trying to insult you or your price i didnt even know if it was the same one. i am truly interested but for 25.00 personaly i would rather have new stuff if u would like pm me your best price and good luck with the sale.
I think he's offered his best price!

His price is not out of line!

You should look elsewhere!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
ok guys lets not all turn into keyboard warriors here MY PERSONAL THOUGHT IS FOR 25.00 MORE I WOULD RATHER GET A NEW ONE IF THEY ARE THE SAME QUALITY IF THIS ONE IS NICER I STAND CORRECTED AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE I AM NOT TRYING TO BASH ANY ONE THIS MAN IS TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT JUST NOT AT THAT PRICE. EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
bottlebaby said:
ok guys lets not all turn into keyboard warriors here MY PERSONAL THOUGHT IS FOR 25.00 MORE I WOULD RATHER GET A NEW ONE IF THEY ARE THE SAME QUALITY IF THIS ONE IS NICER I STAND CORRECTED AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE I AM NOT TRYING TO BASH ANY ONE THIS MAN IS TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING I WOULD LIKE TO BUY IT JUST NOT AT THAT PRICE. EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT DAY
No problem man, I was not trying to jump on you or anything. I know you can get one for a little more but they usually ship it through the snail mail, at least the one I bought came that way. I will ship it UPS Ground and you can track its progress and have it way quicker. This grill is in great shape, I only had it for about 7 months.

I am not sure if it will fit a 2008, but it might because the brackets only use some of the existing mounting points.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts