Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately, I'm selling my 2004 Crew Cab LE 4x4. Bought a big boat and a camper and while the Titan has plenty of power to pull both, I'm opting for a diesel. I would rate the truck a strong 9 out of 10 with only 28k miles. It is loaded with almost every option including utilitrak system, factory DVD, Rockford Fosgate/6-cd changer, heated leather seats, center console, sunroof, lots of air bags, towing package with tranny cooler, etc. It's still running the factory 18's and may need new rubber in the next few thousand miles. The only thing I'm aware of that it doesn't have is Nav and OR package.

Interior is perfect and the leather looks new. Carpet has no stains and almost zero visible wear other than minor wear on the driver's floor mat. Nissan replaced the entire brake system a little over 2 months ago, so no issues there either. the truck is always garaged and it still has the balance of the 5-year/75k mile warranty. It's never towed anything until about a month ago when I got the boat. I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow, but feel free to email or call and I'll get some to you. Asking $24,500. Truck is in Kingsport, TN (about 80 miles northeast of Knoxville). Thanks for looking.

Ben Conkin
423-773-7000

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Reef,

I took about 20 pictures today and I left my SD card reader at the office. I'll have them on sometime around lunch tomorrow when I get to the office. Thanks for asking.

BC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts