Nissan Titan Forum banner

For Sale: 2010 Pro4x - Black

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  benztech1986 
#1 · (Edited)
Don't buy new - buy BARELY used :) UPdated PICS

I am trying to get rid of my 2010 Nissan Titan Pro4x as soon as possible. I am active duty military (Coast Guard) and have just recieved orders to San Juan, Puerto Rico - which is no place for such a nice truck to be driven (crazy *** drivers down there). So i have decided to try to part ways with this as soon as possible.

It's a 2010 Pro4x - basically everything except leather. Right at 10,000 miles. Can provide all details to interested parties, or answer any specific questions regarding model/options.

I put on a 6" pro comp lift - Nitto' Trail Grapps - 35" and also Moto Metal 959wheels. Tinted windows, step bar's and Bushwack's (not pictured)...haven't had much time to do what i totally wanted to do to this truck, due to that damn oil spill down in the gulf ( i spent most of this previous summer there). Truck was stored in garage during my deployment to Nawlins'. This truck is practically new - tires have approx 6k on them. Why pay 32,000 for a brand new Pro4X stock - when u can get this one that has been garage kept its whole life and is practically new. Principle mod is done -lift, tires, rims - ready for much more to finish the look. Please try to imagine it with Bushwacker Pocket style fender flares - i don';t have a pic of it with those on it yet, as those were just recently added.

Again with my current situation, I'm going against my will to try to sell this beast.

I'm asking $33,000 for the truck. Any REASONABLE offer will be considered. I am centrally located in KS, and would be more than willing to work out a great deal regarding delivery - i'd meet half way or drive all the way to the buyer. Again all that can be worked out once i find a serious interested buyer. PM me for questions or offers. From there I'd find out how serious one may be, and swap #'s to work out details.

This is the only pic i have of it on my work PC - so this is the pic i'm posting for now, and ya i'm the one sittin on the tailgate in the red shirt haha. Will add more once i get home tonight. I ADDED more pics. Thanks for looking.

Melvin

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That's cool you're in the Coast Guard, dude. GLWS.

#3 ·
PICS please.

#5 ·
Good Looking Rig man!! Good Luck with selling!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.