Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lift kit is Brand New... Lift components were removed from boxes for pictures. Parts bags have NOT been opened. Lift kit has never been installed. Fits 2004-2008 2WD Nissan Titan. This lift is a border line fit for my garage and with a baby due in March my ol' lady will kill me if I install it. The cheapest I have seen this lift is $2100.

More info - http://www.cstsuspension.com/products/sfID1/12/sfID2/8/sfID3/13/productID/108

Step by step install with Pics - http://nissantruckworld.tenmagazines.com/articles.asp?page=tenarticle&aid=2512

Attachments

·
Registered
318 Posts
What are you asking for the lift?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I can't believe you are selling that!!!

Maybe now you can buy some XXK amps! haha!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
t22a80 said:
I can't believe you are selling that!!!

Maybe now you can buy some XXK amps! haha!
Yeah, I know. I just so happend to park next to a lifted Titan at the bank today. My truck looks like a little b!tch... May as well paint it pink...

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Yah it will match your future daughters room! Then you will be out numbered at home.

You might as well just give up your man card now!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Why dont you just give this to me. It will be a lot easier than trying to sell it!

·
Registered
306 Posts
wish i was baller enough for this kit bump.. =/

·
Registered
787 Posts
hey p-dizzle, is that 8" lift still for sale

·
Registered
6 Posts
damn i want that so bad. too bad i spent my money on a honda to commute from work back and forth. It was a touch decisicion between lift and car. I just might sell my car. Turbo integra anyone?

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dcvingeklipz99 said:
damn i want that so bad. too bad i spent my money on a honda to commute from work back and forth. It was a touch decisicion between lift and car. I just might sell my car. Turbo integra anyone?
Gen 3 Integra??? One of my favorites. Love the shifting and what an absolute marvelous vehicle for car audio.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts