Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is an Airaid Intake, item is like new I still have original box, i just cleaned filter 2-3 weeks ago when i swapped from my 2004 Titan to my 2008 Titan. Im going to be getting the S&B intake shortly. I'll take $136.00 shipped to your door (lower 48 states). I paid right over $200.00. :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
is this the one that uses the stock intake tube? Know any of performance numbers?

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it uses the stock intake tube, as far as gains ive seen them say 14hp and 16lbs of trq, when i initially installed it i didnt notice much change but now that the computer learned the air intake it responds better to the depression of the gas pedal, when your rolling at any speed and you mash it you will feel the pull, i guess they call it in the seat of the pants feeling. Very easy to install.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darn it what's it take to sell an intake, someone gimme $118.00 shipped. Im going to have to shoot up the place:teethmast . :cheers:

·
Registered
78 Posts
allright, well i guess im gonna have to back out then. Hope you get a sale. If not and you change your mind let me know :cheers:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'll bid 85 shipped to 35613

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.