Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a pair of AVS Projektorz Headlight Covers that were used for about 6 weeks. You will need to buy new velcro for this to work (wally world).
They are in almost perfect condition, no cracks or scratches and only have the little avs logos blacked out with a sharpie.

I am asking $50 shipped and prefer paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
It's hard to tell from the pics... do these covers COMPLETELY cover the headlight? I've been thinking about covers to protect the headlights from sandblasting and rocks, but all I could find are smoke tint. Not interested in diminishing headlight performance. I might be interested if they fully protect.
Thanks

·
Registered
91 Posts
I would be interested! What is the least you would take. I probably cant do 50. How does it look with velcro keeping it on? Where are you, maybe we can hook up and I can check them out. I live in Keller, and work in Las Colinas. Thanks!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They don't protect the entire light and don't effect light output much at all.

I will not be able to make it to the meet on the 6th.

B-Ran, I live in Watuaga so we could meet up pretty easily. I would take $40 for them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Nice! Wanna meet this weekend and I'll check em out? Give me a call
817 683 2551. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Thanks for the answer Tex. Not what I'm looking for. I must say they look MUCH better on the titan than they do on the truck used on thier website.
Good Luck

·
Registered
91 Posts
Still wanna meet? Thanks

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
$35 shipped, through Paypal
Let me know.

·
Banned