Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: Bed extender with utili trac $50

hey guys, I have a good condition bed extender (that works with the utili tracs) in my garage. I just want it out to clear space. It's got some scratches, etc. From my 2004. Works perfectly.

$50 for the extender, and $18 for shipping

$68 to your door shipped, or $50 pick up. I live in zip 20640.

I am going to be out of town from Nov. 23rd to the 28th. So if you PM me in between then i'll get back to you when I get home!

Thanks!:bump:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Utili Trac...Sorry guys, I was reading my vtcoa.com forum...Cal tracs...lol $50 is the price. Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kawicook, i sent you a PM. It does include the harware. Right now its yours. Second dibs goes to 2bcopper!

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TitanItUp your 3rd. Sure would be nice not to ship this thing, but I have to give the other guys the chance. I'll let you know

·
Registered
55 Posts
Kawicook, hurry up, man! Answer or get out of the way cause I need this thing :-D
lol dibs! Sorry we set it up through PM just waiting for him to get back to set up payment! IDK if anyone is interested but I have a bed extender from an F-150 that doesnt have hardware.....I dont know if there is a way to fab it up to fit on our trucks but ill give it away to whoever wants to pay shipping!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts