Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS Berks pipes and magnaflow

Ok so I bought all of this stuff with the intention of doing a fully custom true dual exhaust. I am in the Atlanta area but will ship if buyer pays actual shipping costs. Every is brand new in the original packaging.

Berk 2wd b-pipes - $375
Magna flow 12645 round 22" stainless mufflers x2 - $150
Magna flow 35204 stainless 12" tips x2 - $60

I'd like to sell it as a package if I can. Also I got a quote to get it all installed with the pipes ran and everything welded on for $250 at a local shop to give you an idea of install costs.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Whats the difference between 2wd and 4wd b-pipes?
the 2wd's O2 sensor location on one of the pipes will be in contact with the transfer case on a 4wd.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Morning Bump!!! Come one no one wants the best set of b-pipes on the market for our trucks?

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Berk 2wd b-pipes - $375
Man o man.... and I was just fixing to pull the plug and just buy some walker b-pipes. Now I am tempted to get these from you :/

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Man o man.... and I was just fixing to pull the plug and just buy some walker b-pipes. Now I am tempted to get these from you :/
do it, you will not be sorry!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
do it, you will not be sorry!
Really? You have them right? god they look so good too! I might be pulling the plug and taking them off your hand tonight bhamby3.

bhamby3, if I do get them, would you mind meeting up a friend of mine. He is in Gainsville, don't know if you are actually in Atlanta. If you are then that is like a 1 hr drive and not sure if he would want to do it or maybe go half way. He owes me a favor since I had to mail him his Ipad 2 that he forgot at my house and didn't charge him. I told him "just get me back when I need the favor also".....it's like this thread was posted as a sign from god to get them :teeth:

and maybe a pic of them? thanks

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Really? You have them right? god they look so good too! I might be pulling the plug and taking them off your hand tonight bhamby3.

bhamby3, if I do get them, would you mind meeting up a friend of mine in Atlanta area to give them to him? he owes me a favor since I had to mail him his Ipad 2 that he forgot at my house and didn't charge him. I told him "just get me back when I need the favor also".....it's like this thread was posted as a sign from god to get them :teeth:

Yup, they are pretty sweet imo! They helped make my truck sound louder and more aggressive without headers. Right now, my dealership is putting on the Stillen LTs, so when everything is said and done, my setup should be pretty BA. Plus, thats the price i paid in the group buy, so you will not see a better deal than that too!

·
Registered
887 Posts
So this is just the Bpipes, mufflers, and tips?

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

bhamby3, if I do get them, would you mind meeting up a friend of mine. He is in Gainsville, don't know if you are actually in Atlanta. If you are then that is like a 1 hr drive and not sure if he would want to do it or maybe go half way. He owes me a favor since I had to mail him his Ipad 2 that he forgot at my house and didn't charge him. I told him "just get me back when I need the favor also".....it's like this thread was posted as a sign from god to get them :teeth:

Yep I am about 20 mins from Gainesville so I could meet him for sure.

So this is just the Bpipes, mufflers, and tips?
Yep you are correct. It will cost you $250 to get it all installed. Completely custom true dual exhaust with b pipes for about $800 is pretty dam good. You'll pay close to to that for dual magna flow kit.

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Morning bump! If someone buys the whole package I'll cover shipping! That will save you probably $50!

·
Registered
887 Posts
What kind of gains have people seen from the Berks?

·
Vendor
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What kind of gains have people seen from the Berks?
To my knowledge its very hard to say because every member I know that has them already had catbacks, intakes, headers, etc. so I don't know any exact gains. I can tell you they are 100 cell cats and your stock ones are 400 cell cats so they drastically reduce the restrictions and allow your exhaust to breathe. They also add a little sound and liven up your exhaust. There is some performance gain, but I don't know them so I'm not going to say what I speculate.

·
Registered
887 Posts
I'm interested, but I need to do a little more research. I'm your state neighbor in Bama, and we don't have any kind of emissions or inspections. So my thoughts are - purely from a performance standpoint - go with a LT header (order Stillens last night), and then just run 2.5" straight pipes to the Cat Back. I'm assuming that that setup would offer more performance gains, by eliminating both cats (primary & secondary) altogether.

·
Registered
887 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts