Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fiberglassed and color matched galaxy black,built for a crew cab, has two kicker 8" L7's ... this box is as nice as you can get,asking 800$ , i also have a 1200 watt merlin audio class D amp .package deal 1150$$
hit 144.7 db at the old town meet
[/IMG]

you will not be disappointed with this box

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
I have seen this box. It looks even better in person!

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have seen/heard/metered this box and it is very nice. For the work that was put into this box you should be charging more!

·
Registered
170 Posts
U should just keep it after all the hard work u put into it. It hit as hard as 2 12" subs.
u also need to clear out ur pm box, i need to ask u some ?'s but dont know how to get a hold of u. i could just post it here but the thread would have nothing to do with selling ur tight fiberglass box.

·
Registered
170 Posts
PM ME WITH THIS INFO. PLZ - SORRY EVERYONE FOR INTERUPTING THIS THREAD. OOH YEAH BUY THIS BOX SET-UP IT LOOKS TIGHT AND HITS HARD! hey what up this is shawn with the black titan king cab and the f'd up box at old town. well for 1 ur crazy for selling that box but i wanted to know if u had any info. on that new volant cai u told me that guy from Alaska had??? Trying to find it or info on it cuz if and when it comes to the US i want it.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Bumpity bump for killer box and a great deal!!! I've seen this one in person and these pictures don't do it much justice, not only does it look good but let me tell you it sounds INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,015 Posts
Too bad its not canteen green it would save me alot of work. I think I am about to do an enclosure myself with 8s . A few of them actually/

that is a great looking enclosure guys pics do not do it justice. I have seen it in person and I gave him best looking sub enclosure at OTIV .

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tech12volt said:
Too bad its not canteen green it would save me alot of work. I think I am about to do an enclosure myself with 8s . A few of them actually/

that is a great looking enclosure guys pics do not do it justice. I have seen it in person and I gave him best looking sub enclosure at OTIV .
it can be colormatched any color if needed.at no extra cost

·
Registered
50 Posts
That is one of the nicest sub enclosers I have seen, too bad I have a king cab - can you run that with a stock head unit or did you go with an aftermarket unit?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anton3655 said:
That is one of the nicest sub enclosers I have seen, too bad I have a king cab - can you run that with a stock head unit or did you go with an aftermarket unit?
thanks i dont know if it will fit in a king cab , im sure you can run it with stock head unit . you will need an amp also....i have one of them for sale too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts