Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a full set (4) of Nitto Terra Grapplers that have just under 1000 miles on them! I bought them back in May when I had a Nissan Titan. I then lifted my Titan and got Toyo M/T's and these have been in my garage ever since.

The tread is great and they were only driven on for about a month. No off-road action of any kind. No pitting, chipping, or plugs and these were washed and Meguiared twice a month!

Tire size 305/50/R20 and I am asking $600 o.b.o shipped. I'm located in Clearwater, FL (33765) and can ship ground if necessary. If you have any interest just PM me or post on this thread! Thanks again and have a great day!:cheers:

Pictures:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SVO4Turbo said:
Interested. What's the writing on them about?
It's only that tire that has it. But you can flip it around so you won't see it at all. They wrote my name on it because I didn't have enough room in the bed to grab all four tires home. So I told them I would be back to pick it up. Well I didn't get to pick it up until like a month later. So they wrote my name on it to remind them to give it back to me the next time I went in to buy something.

Like I stated, it is the only one with it on there..but you can always have it flipped so it will look like the rest.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
600 shipped so how much picked up ? thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SVO4Turbo said:
It won't scrub off?
I don't see why it wouldn't scrub off, I just never tired!

PM sent, by the way:cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
killcatzforfun said:
600 shipped so how much picked up ? thanks
I'd could knock off $50-$100 I'm sure! Let me know what you think and get back with me. You're only a wee wee's length from me:cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sale pending...

PM sent SVO!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
if you dont sell it ill let you know... I might be picking up a new dirtbike saturday so well see...

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! Thanks for everything guys and keep an eye out for more things for sale!:cheers:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Anytime bro!

Glad to hear they made it safely. Now get them on and run those things into the ground:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts