Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

Hey everyone!

I've got a 2004 Titan SE Crew Cab with the Factory Utilitrack system with the Factory sliding bed divider. I just got my truck back from Line-X and I requested them to remove the entire system because I don't use it.

I have all the hardware (bolts, nuts, etc) including the tracks and the sliding bed divider! I'm selling it all for $100 OBO which includes shipping!!!

If any of you are interested in this system please contact me A.S.A.P. as I do not want to throw it away and it is taking up space in my garage!

Again $100 O.B.O. (include shipping in price offer) for the Entire Utilitrack System (all hardware included) and Sliding bed divider. I am located in Tarpon Springs, FL (34688).

Thanks for checking this thread out and happy shopping to all you prospects!:cheers:

·
Registered
287 Posts
I dont have the utilitrack but do have the line-x spray in. How does it all install? Just wondering if the line-x would have covered important places to hook this in. Does this also include the tie downs? Assume so but just wanted to ask.

Do you accept paypal?

Anyone have a Tonneau cover with the utilitrack in? Do the clips fit over the utilitrack?

Thanks for any info.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3Riverssouth said:
I dont have the utilitrack but do have the line-x spray in. How does it all install? Just wondering if the line-x would have covered important places to hook this in. Does this also include the tie downs? Assume so but just wanted to ask.

Do you accept paypal?

Anyone have a Tonneau cover with the utilitrack in? Do the clips fit over the utilitrack?

Thanks for any info.
I can answer all the above for you!

1. The Line-X doesn't necessarily cover important holes to install this system. All that you would need to do is to get the instructions (I'm sure can be gotten from the stealer-ship or online) and place the track system against your bed lining to see where it lines up. It's basically plug and play, but it doesn't hurt to have (such as Nissan or a truck center) to install this stuff for you. I had Line-X spray over the holes that this system installed into including over the track along the bottom of the bed.

2. Tie downs are not included as I had those put back into my truck after the spray on was complete. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience, but I use them quite often to secure my band equipment (half-stack, head, etc).

3. I do accept paypal. I've got the account information lying around somewhere so should you chose to purchase I will give you the information! Cashier's Check or Money Order are also very acceptable payments as well.

4. I also have the soft tonneau (by tonneau master) cover and had it installed before I removed the track system. The install of the tonneau cover clips (that I know of) will not fit over the track system. My installers (S&M Truck World - www.smtruckworld.com) had to drill holes into the liners that cover the top of the sides of the bed and just beneath the rear window. My cover works great and does not allow water or any other substance to penetrate into the bed, even with the said installed method.

I hope I was able to answer everything for you and good luck with everything. Anything else I can help you with just let me know!:cheers:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Pm sent!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
287 Posts
Thanks for all the info was very helpful but sorry I think I'm going to pass.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I thought the utiltrack beds were different than the other bed???? Is that not true?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vipzach said:
I thought the utiltrack beds were different than the other bed???? Is that not true?
I personally have no idea as my truck came with it installed.

3Rivers - no worries man, look forward to seeing ya around the forums:cheers:

·
Registered
106 Posts
PM sent last night.

If you have an LE, they come with the UtiliTrack System.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Titan_LE said:
PM sent last night.

If you have an LE, they come with the UtiliTrack System.
Back at ya this morning! My titan is an SE if this helps!:cheers:

·
Registered
106 Posts
PM sent again. Prepared to pay today. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey everyone,

I just received payment from CP and this item is now sold!! Thank you so much for the interest in my product and I hope that all of you take interest in future parts that I may put up for sale =).

Have a great one everyone:cheers:

Sergio

1 - 14 of 14 Posts