Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not a Titan, But this happened to a guy I chat with on another board. they only took 2 wheels, from my guess, I dont think they could get the jack under with the car being so close to the curb.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
A$$ HOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would beat the $hit out of them if I found them.

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
That suks.. I'm assuming the was done in front of his house. WTF is wrong with people?

L

·
Registered
979 Posts
I know a guy with a chrysler 300. It was parked on the side of the road. Someone took his stock wheels and left the car on milk crates!!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
They only took two because the idiots lowered their crappy scissor jack without putting bricks under the rotors, you can see it crushed sideways under the front door... The more reason to get full sets lock lugs... and a remote controlled undercarriage flame thrower anti-theft device...

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
The more reason to get full sets lock lugs... and a remote controlled undercarriage flame thrower anti-theft device...
Yea I need to invest in one when u get urs made and post a write up haha. That sucks heck here in nd I leave my truck running in the winter to go.into.the gas station like everyone else it would be easy pickins for someond wanting to steal a truck

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Yea I need to invest in one when u get urs made and post a write up haha. That sucks heck here in nd I leave my truck running in the winter to go.into.the gas station like everyone else it would be easy pickins for someond wanting to steal a truck

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app
If I lived in the snow belt, I would invest in a remote start system... keeps engine running but does not allow it to go into gear unless key is in ignition... that saves you from worrying that it'll drive away without ya... ;)

·
Registered
795 Posts
major disrespect. anyone who spots two wheels and tires for this vehicle on CL should meet them up and mollywop them hard

·
Registered
777 Posts
A friend of mine has a stock PT Cruiser for a daily beater and someone stole all 4 stock wheels....People are stupid.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Glad I live in the country, a lot of people think twice about coming onto someones property down here; but to the original post that just SUCKS!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts