Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2004 KC Nissan Titan in January and the dealership put a new battery in it. I have the records that say they replaced the battery about 3,000 miles ago. I never "ran the battery dead" and it is in perfect condition. This is a great deal because a new battery is 89.99 plus tax from the dealership and you can't order them online because of shipping issues. The battery has a 24 month free replacement warranty and 84 month limited warranty. Asking $50.

I have a stock airbox with air filter. Asking $30.

When I bought the car, it had a flowmaster 40 muffler and tip instead of a tailpipe. This is a good setup for offroading because it is loud, freeflowing, and won't interfere with your rear axle clearance. I had Dualtone Auto install my new exhaust and remove this muffler. I am selling the muffler and tip for $25. It has some discoloring but no major rust.

Please PM me if you are interested.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
I bought my 2004 KC Nissan Titan in January and the dealership put a new battery in it. I have the records that say they replaced the battery about 3,000 miles ago. I never "ran the battery dead" and it is in perfect condition. This is a great deal because a new battery is 89.99 plus tax from the dealership and you can't order them online because of shipping issues. The battery has a 24 month free replacement warranty and 84 month limited warranty. Asking $50.

I have a stock airbox with air filter. Asking $30.

When I bought the car, it had a flowmaster 40 muffler and tip instead of a tailpipe. This is a good setup for offroading because it is loud, freeflowing, and won't interfere with your rear axle clearance. I had Dualtone Auto install my new exhaust and remove this muffler. I am selling the muffler and tip for $25. It has some discoloring but no major rust.

Please PM me if you are interested.
:rofl: He said, Car!!!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Where are you located??

That might help people know if they could pick these items up!!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad everybody!
I'm in San Diego.

By the way my truck doesn't have the big tow battery, which is bigger and has more Amps. If you have the Big tow package then this battery won't work for you. :)

·
Super Moderator
36,886 Posts
Hey Roodogg,

How do you like the extra power from the 2* advance?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Good luck selling the OEM battery. You might have to give it away and pay shipping

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hey Rob, thanks for doing the timing advance! The truck sounds really good with the increased timing.

Here are some photos of the muffler:

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i can't tell yet. I like the sound at high rpm tho. it makes a new sound from the CAI that sounds like a high pitch whistle but very faint. I would trade mpg for horsepower though that's why I bought this truck

·
Registered
536 Posts
how can you tell if its a 40 series, the reason i ask is i have the flow that came off of mine when i bought it and it doesnt say what series it is.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts