Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get rid of my stock tires/rims off of a 2006 LE Off-road package. Tires have about 1500 miles on them and are still in great shape with the sensors in them. I also have the stock exhaust that I am getting rid of. Any reasonable offers takes them, but I do live in Colorado and would prefer pickup. If anybod's interested let me know.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
How much are you looking to get for the tires/rims? I've got the off road rims already but wouldn't mind having an extra set if the price is right.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Colorado_Titan said:
I am looking to get rid of my stock tires/rims off of a 2006 LE Off-road package. Tires have about 1500 miles on them and are still in great shape with the sensors in them. I also have the stock exhaust that I am getting rid of. Any reasonable offers takes them, but I do live in Colorado and would prefer pickup. If anybod's interested let me know.
How much for the rims/tires shipped to zipcode 21122? please send me a pm.

tks.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Pics and Price?? Please

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'd be interested in the tires / rims? If the price is right, I would pick up from you this weekend. My OEM tires are needing replaced. If you would seperate tires / rims that would be preferred -- if not, I'm still interested!

Darren.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, quick question about site

howdy everyone I am new and have a fast question about your site.

how can I add a Skype name to a profile?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
63 Posts
Are these still avail? if so, I would have my bro pic up in denver.
thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts