Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale Superchips Cortex 4950 $215 shipped! SOLD!!

**Item Sold**

This item came with a 2006 Titan that I recently purchased. It is in excellent cosmetic condition and appears to function properly. I have not connected it to my truck but I have connected to my PC and updated the unit with the latest firmware. I am not familiar with the details of this unit but after a little research it appears that the unit is not locked to a specific vehicle (it displays "Tuning: STOCK" on the vehicle information screen). It includes the unit, the user manual, and a USB cable. I don't have the original box. Please ask any questions you may have. I should be able to ship within 1 or 2 day. I have a 100% feedback on ebay eBay Feedback Profile for thestressbuster. I prefer paypal for payment. I have every reason to believe that this item is 100% functional however I will give a refund within 7 days if the item is not as described or is defective.

Here's a link to some additional photos: link

Thanks

Jay

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I'm somewhat surprised you haven't tried it on your Titan. It will a make a noticeable performance difference without compromising MPG.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm somewhat surprised you haven't tried it on your Titan. It will a make a noticeable performance difference without compromising MPG.
The truck belongs to my 20 year old son. He is in the Marines and said he could use the money so I'm trying to sell it for him. Is there a setting that improves MPG? Thanks.

Jay

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
The truck belongs to my 20 year old son. He is in the Marines and said he could use the money so I'm trying to sell it for him. Is there a setting that improves MPG? Thanks.

Jay
93 Performance Tune
91 Performance Tune
87 Performance Tune
Towing Tune
SAVE Fuel Economy Tune

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
93 Performance Tune
91 Performance Tune
87 Performance Tune
Towing Tune
SAVE Fuel Economy Tune
Thanks for the info. I also have a 2006 Titan. If the item doesn't sell maybe I'll try it on my truck. I love my Titan but hate the gas mileage.

Jay

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
It should sell fairly quickly at $215.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The money is sent. Thanks... I almost didn't buy it because I have put myself on a "buying freeze" since I found out that my mom has terminal cancer. It's all good though, so thanks. Tell your son good luck and Semper Fi. I am in Iraq at the moment, so I won't get a chance to use it until mid-February.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts