Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Both the TPMS sensors and window switch are sold
For Sale:

4 working TPMS tire pressure monitoring system Sensors, in good condition and like I said they function. They were removed from my 06' LE when I installed a complete 20" wheel and tire set from a 2010.
Asking $150, shipped anywhere in the US. Fair? If not, throw me an offer.

Also for sale...
Window Master Control Switch, perfect working order, no damage, etc. This was also removed from my 06 CC LE. I purchased a new one when my auto up function was not working on my drivers window. Turned out all I had to do was reset it a few times!
Asking $95, shipped anywhere in the US. Like before, throw me an offer if 95 is not fair.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My eBay user name is the same as it is here if you would like to research my feedback. I've also done a few transactions on here too, so no worries about getting scammed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For Sale:

4 working TPMS tire pressure monitoring system Sensors, in good condition and like I said they function. They were removed from my 06' LE when I installed a complete 20" wheel and tire set from a 2010.
Asking $150, shipped anywhere in the US. Fair? If not, throw me an offer.

Also for sale...
Window Master Control Switch, perfect working order, no damage, etc. This was also removed from my 06 CC LE. I purchased a new one when my auto up function was not working on my drivers window. Turned out all I had to do was reset it a few times!
Asking $95, shipped anywhere in the US. Like before, throw me an offer if 95 is not fair.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My eBay user name is the same as it is here if you would like to research my feedback. I've also done a few transactions on here too, so no worries about getting scammed.

Thanks!
:bump::bump:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
****sold****
for sale:

4 working tpms tire pressure monitoring system sensors, in good condition and like i said they function. They were removed from my 06' le when i installed a complete 20" wheel and tire set from a 2010.
Asking $150, shipped anywhere in the us. Fair? If not, throw me an offer.

Also for sale...
Window master control switch, perfect working order, no damage, etc. This was also removed from my 06 cc le. I purchased a new one when my auto up function was not working on my drivers window. Turned out all i had to do was reset it a few times!
Asking $95, shipped anywhere in the us. Like before, throw me an offer if 95 is not fair.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My ebay user name is the same as it is here if you would like to research my feedback. I've also done a few transactions on here too, so no worries about getting scammed.

Thanks!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Did your master window control?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts