Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold: Utilitrack Toolbox $250 - Buford, GA

The box is sold, cleats are sold. Thank you everyone.

For sale is a used but in very good condition Nissan Titan original equipment Utilitrack Sliding truck bed toolbox. This box is for use in 2004 and newer Nissan Titan pickups with the Utilitrack bed rail system. \ Box was in the bed of my Titan for 2 years and has been in storage for the past 3. There are a few very minor scratches and no dents on the box. As you can see from the picture it is a bit dusty, clean it up and mount it to your truck. Included is the box, 2 stops and 1 key (yes I only have the one). Note: the 4 cleats are being sold separately and not included with the box for the $250 price. The lock and latch system is in good working order. If you have a Titan with the tracks then you need to have one of these boxes. I am not interested in shipping this item, so if you live in the North Georgia area I can meet you part way. $250. Thanks again.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump - Price dropped to $300. Keep in mind this is for a box in really decent shape, the marks in the picture are dust and smudges, only very minor scratches. Includes the cleats which are not cheap.

·
Registered
24 Posts
55$ shipped to oregon for the cleats?

·
Registered
310 Posts
:bump: what's your bottom dollar im located in Chattanooga TN. PM me. I'll take just the box and you can sell the cleats to Lkd4fun!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:bump:
Any offers? Everyone with a Titan that doesn't have a good toolbox needs one of these under the tree.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Would you take $100 for just the box

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry, I have been traveling for work. Yes I still have the box, price is fairly firm and I would be willing to drive a distance to meet someone. But certainly not more than an hour with the current fuel prices.
If anyone is interested the same box except new is on Ebay for $499 + $180 shipping.
2004-2009 Genuine Nissan Sliding Titan Tool Box - eBay (item 260489046963 end time Feb-01-11 14:23:18 PST)
My deal is much better.
Also you can buy the cleats new on ebay for $59.00 each + $8.00 shipping.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just because he doesn't want to give it away he's being difficult? I worked a deal with him no problem but then I didn't insult him with retarded price either!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wish you luck in selling this, but you don't seem to be very accommodating in getting it done... Good luck.
Your right, I am a jerk for not wanting to accept the offers I have received. I mean after all this is a $500-$600 box to buy new, mine is in great shape (less than 2 years on my truck and the rest of its life in a climate controlled storage unit). I must be a jerk for not wanting to drive 6 hours to sell it to someone for $100. I have received all kinds of offers that I am just not willing to accept. I still contend that if you need a box and cleats the $350 for all of it was a good price, much cheaper than ebay.

·
Registered
231 Posts
You mistook my post. You won't ship it, and you won't drive more than an hour to get it sold. I am not telling you to just give it away... With any item that is on here for sale, unless in extremely high demand, it is a buyers market. Sellers usually end up taking heavy losses just to get rid of them. Ultimately, it really boils down to how badly you want to get your stuff sold. I hope that you get your asking price for the box bro.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The box has been sold and transferred to the new owner. Thanks SKONG66, it was great meeting you on Friday.

Just for the record I sold the box for my asking price of $250. I drove about 1:15 each way to meet SKONG66 and I even took a day off of work to do it (luckily I had the vacation time saved up). I don't think I was being unreasonable at all. SKONG66 is happy with his purchase and while I wasn't thrilled to have to drive that far and take a day off work it was within the range I was willing to go. If you want a $100 truck box then go buy a generic one off Craigslist, I doubt you will find a Utilitrack box for $100 in decent shape. But good luck.
BTW, the cleats are still for sale, I posted them on eBay in 2 separate auctions. So if you want them for a $1, make a bid and good luck.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts